Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Accidents

Old 01-29-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
Accidents

has anyone stop or helped in a bad accident you just came up on.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I do it for a living. Anything in particular you are trying to get out of this?
Old 01-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #3
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
no not really, just driving truck you see all kinds of strange and bad accidents. some funny ones aswell. guy in NJ came up to toll booth on I78 in a nice town car. some how manages to drive up on barrier with all 4 tires off the ground.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake72 View Post
no not really, just driving truck you see all kinds of strange and bad accidents. some funny ones aswell. guy in NJ came up to toll booth on I78 in a nice town car. some how manages to drive up on barrier with all 4 tires off the ground.
Oh I'm sure you see a lot driving truck and your absolutely right.....there is some stuff you see thats funny and looks impossible but things happen!!!
Old 01-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #5
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
I do it for a living. Anything in particular you are trying to get out of this?
I wouldnt trade jobs with you, with some of the ones I have seen. I know in my personal vehicle I wont get in between 2 18 wheelers. seen a famly in a ford excursion get crushed between 2 trucks no survivors in the ford.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake72 View Post
I wouldnt trade jobs with you, with some of the ones I have seen. I know in my personal vehicle I wont get in between 2 18 wheelers. seen a famly in a ford excursion get crushed between 2 trucks no survivors in the ford.
I dont blame you and yes, semi vs. cars dont normally turn out in the favor of the car. I've seen some pretty bad ones to but I've also seen some people get super lucky and not get a scratch!
Old 01-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #7
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
When I was a teen me and another guy was following a motorcycle who was following a pick up with a piece of plywood in the back of the bed . You guessed it the wood come flying out and smacked the dude on the bike flat square,, we stopped. I can't remember too much but I don't remember him being hurt all that bad.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
company I drive for doesnt want us to stop for legal reasons, and negative publicity for just being there.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:35 PM   #9
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
I usually stop if I see it happen, just to make sure everyone is ok. If it's already happened and there are several people there, and it looks like everyone is out and about and ok, I keep going.