Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Please help me win a GoPro on a local contest!

Old 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #21
Htnswches is on a distinguished road

Name: E
Htnswches's Tacoma Gallery
voted but I hear ya^^^
Old 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #22
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
voted
Old 02-19-2014, 12:56 PM   #23
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
lol, I think yours is the only picture actually taken with a gopro to begin with. Voted (not that you needed the help). GL
Old 02-21-2014, 07:23 AM   #24
Just duct tape it
jspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
jspansel's Tacoma Gallery
NEED SOME MORE HELP! 6 More days to vote and it looks like the GOAT WHISPERER is making a run for me! Share with your friends, facebook, anything! I appreciate all the help! You guys are awesome!!!

http://thetwins.com/gallery/du...hoto-contest-gallery

My picture:

http://thetwins.com/gallery/du...ntest-gallery/302656
Old 02-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #25
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Voted
Old 02-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #26
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Voted! Hope you win!
Old 02-21-2014, 07:31 AM   #27
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Voted from my phone and my pc good luck!
Old 02-21-2014, 07:35 AM   #28
Just duct tape it
jspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
jspansel's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you!!!!
Old 02-21-2014, 09:42 AM   #29
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Voted:

You have 525 votes.

Goat Whisper is at 326.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #30
redfirered is on a distinguished road
redfirered's Tacoma Gallery
Voted
Old 02-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #31
frankrizzo is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Drew
frankrizzo's Tacoma Gallery
SUB'D
Old 02-21-2014, 09:51 AM   #32
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Voted again this time from work!
Old 02-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #37
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP! Help a guy out!
Old 02-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #39
Blue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blue Hooligan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Voted:

You have 525 votes.

Goat Whisper is at 326.
599-282 now. Goat whisperer seems to have lost a few votes somehow.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #40
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Just voted. You were way ahead when I casted my vote. Let us know how it goes!