1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

When did you know you had the one?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Flip_Pallot, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Apr 1, 2009 at 9:14 AM
    Bassetdad

Bassetdad What if God Smoked Cannabis

Member:
    Harrison, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2001 De-Badged SR5 Access Cab 2.7 / 5m
    Access Tononu Cover AFE Pro-Dry S Drop-in Filter American Mag Wheels Bilstein 5100's Black Billet Grill Clear Taillights Perma-Tech sprayed Kennesaw Mountain Rear Bumper Michelin Tires PIAA Driving Lights PIAA Headlights Piaa Tail Light Bulbs Tinted Windows – 50% Toytech AAL URD Short Shifter Tranny - Mobil 1 Engine - Mobil 1 Custom Three Bike In Bed Rack New Toyota Undercoated Frame Clear LED 3rd Brake Light
    I was 23 & Janice was 19. We dated for six months, we knew within the first three months we were going to get married. Three months later I asked her to marry me. We were engaged for one year.:). I told Janice I wanted to get married on April Fools day. Everything was going great,my mom died suddenly on March 28, 1978, we burried her on a March 31st :(. We was married on Saturday April 1, 1978 as planned. Still going strong! :yay:

2. Apr 1, 2009 at 4:59 PM
    joedirt

joedirt Hallow

Member:
    Ploeśti
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma
    Sitting around her house looking at her old photo albums. Yes, it was like flicking a light switch on.

3. Apr 1, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    with your mom passing, seems that the getting married part would have been bittersweet in some ways, but ya'll have been together a long time. congrats.:)
    my wife and i celebrated our 3 year anniversary today.........we did the getting married on april fools day also.

4. Apr 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 AC SR 4x4
    bone stock save for the block lift that came on it with the open country m/t.
    when I found out that she was knocked up:D:D.....to me, it was right to stay together than it was to just "live in sin" if that makes sense. That's when I knew.....she was the one. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top