Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Age 30-39 Thread!~

Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
Wannabe
ArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to behold
ArmyofMike's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Age 30-39 Thread!~

There is a younger than 30 thread, a 40+ thread AND a 60+ thread. Yet there is NO 30-39 ages thread. I feel left out. This is age discrimination!

I've got 4 more years in the 30-39yo age group and I want to live it out!

So, what's everyone doing? Haha
Old 04-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #2
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at a blank screen debating on what to type next, oh and working
Old 04-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #3
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
You do realize there is already a bs thread for this age group of 30 and under.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #4
Wannabe
ArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to beholdArmyofMike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
I do, but if I'm 35, and others are 30-39, we don't "fit" in with any of those "other" threads. HAHA!

I'm working also....kinda.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #6
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
how would that apply here?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #7
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...30s-crowd.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ng-thread.html

Just sayin
Old 04-01-2014, 10:23 AM   #8
Wannabe
Ah thanks! Guess the 30 something's aren't as active of a crowd. I've never seen those threads.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #9
User Friendly

Just rename this the "Less active 30-39's thread"
Old 04-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #10
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyofMike View Post
Ah thanks! Guess the 30 something's aren't as active of a crowd. I've never seen those threads.
It is ok.

this is better than another damn MPG thread.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:27 AM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
It is ok.

this is better than another damn MPG thread.
Whats the biggest tire I can fit on stock lift?

What 3" lift can I get
Old 04-01-2014, 10:27 AM   #12
Wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
Just rename this the "Less active 30-39's thread"
Bwahaahahahaaa seriously!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #13
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There is a younger than 30 thread, a 40+ thread AND a 60+ thread. Yet there is NO 30-39 ages thread. I feel left out. This is age discrimination!

I've got 4 more years in the 30-39yo age group and I want to live it out!

So, what's everyone doing? Haha

Sooo epic....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...30s-crowd.html

Old 04-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #14
Wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
I've already been clued into that thread and sub'd it. This Thread has been dead for like 5mins. This thread is now sooooo old that those that were watching it have moved on to the 40+ thread.

Good Day Sir!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #15
User Friendly

Quote:
I've already been clued into that thread and sub'd it. This Thread has been less active for like 5mins. This thread is now sooooo old that those that were watching it have moved on to the 40+ thread.

Good Day Sir!
Fixed it for ya

Its not dead, we just move a little slower in prep for understanding how things work in the 40's and up threads
Old 04-01-2014, 10:39 AM   #16
Wannabe
Quote:
Fixed it for ya

Its not dead, we just move a little slower in prep for understanding how things work in the 40's and up threads
HAHAHAA!

That works. Now I'm 35 and a half!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #17
User Friendly

I would reply but I think in order to follow thread rules I have to wait 15 minutes between postings.. Keep things orderly and slow paced Don't wanna make the other 30's thread look bad and whatnot..
Old 04-01-2014, 10:44 AM   #18
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would reply but I think in order to follow thread rules I have to wait 15 minutes between postings.. Keep things orderly and slow paced Don't wanna make the other 30's thread look bad and whatnot..

So why change now?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:45 AM   #19
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
fuck yea.. those over 40 assholes keep kicking me out.. grumpy old fucks.. and the under 30's crowd just talks about what wing to put on their supra..
finally a place for me!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:45 AM   #20
jfwalsh is on a distinguished road

jfwalsh's Tacoma Gallery
Boom. 37. subbed.