Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What gets to you?

Old 04-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #341
Navar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Navar's Tacoma Gallery
People who complain
Old 04-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #342
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
Having to push 1 for English..
WTF is that all about?
Ha! So true
Old 04-19-2014, 10:49 AM   #343
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Getting old.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #344
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Pissing more often. I could hold it all day when I was younger and also not have to wake up and take a piss in the middle of the night.

Come to think of it, the plumbing isn't as tight as before either. I could piss a hole in concrete before, now I have to wring it out like a towel so I don't drip into my drawers.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:29 AM   #345
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
Pissing more often. I could hold it all day when I was younger and also not have to wake up and take a piss in the middle of the night.

Come to think of it, the plumbing isn't as tight as before either. I could piss a hole in concrete before, now I have to wring it out like a towel so I don't drip into my drawers.
Hahaha a so fucking true....
Old 04-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #346
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Female drivers that tailgate then get mad when they realize their view is not going to change. I love that.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #347
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Parking lots!

Just went to the store. I load up, start the truck and can't go forward. A lady is sitting still in the lane. After about 5 seconds she looks over and sees me..I ease forward so she obviously knows I'm trying to pull out..and just sits there still!!! Fkn douche! She got about 15 seconds of my horn..and I nearly got out to yell at her bitch ass.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:50 PM   #348
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Minor annoyance but happened on the way home.

People that make a turn but don't enter the correct lane if there are multiple lanes. I was turning left in a single left hand lane goes onto a 4 lane. I take the center lane as the law requires but wanted the right lane so immediately signal and switch to the right lane after establishing proper turn.

Douche bag behind me wants to go immediately to the right lane so I get the clown laying on the horn as I'm making my switch to right lane? No fucking way he ever was in the left lane ever as he tried to race past me. All this on residential 25 mph streets.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:55 PM   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Minor annoyance but happened on the way home.

People that make a turn but don't enter the correct lane if there are multiple lanes. I was turning left in a single left hand lane goes onto a 4 lane. I take the center lane as the law requires but wanted the right lane so immediately signal and switch to the right lane after establishing proper turn.

Douche bag behind me wants to go immediately to the right lane so I get the clown laying on the horn as I'm making my switch to right lane? No fucking way he ever was in the left lane ever as he tried to race past me. All this on residential 25 mph streets.
How about people turning left but swing right into your lane as if they are driving a.semi and need the extra room to make the turn.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:56 PM   #350
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
Not much bugs me. Yesterday I saw a women in a car with a child. She was smoking a cigarette and all the windows were rolled up. That bugged me a lot.

Oh and land mines. Land mines suck.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:08 PM   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis24 View Post
Not much bugs me. Yesterday I saw a women in a car with a child. She was smoking a cigarette and all the windows were rolled up. That bugged me a lot.

Oh and land mines. Land mines suck.
That was normal when I was a kid back in the 70's. I see it now and it pisses me off.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:38 AM   #352
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was normal when I was a kid back in the 70's. I see it now and it pisses me off.
When they smoke and are pregnant
Old 04-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #353
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I think someone like chris4x4 is going to have to go through all these pages and make like a huge ass list of things that poss us off (men) so we can post that on social media websites lol
Old 04-20-2014, 08:54 AM   #354
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I remember friends of my parents smoking around their kids a lot when I was little.