Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What cars/trucks have you smoked in your taco?

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
What cars/trucks have you smoked in your taco?

I have the little 4 banger taco. But I've actually smoked a number of cars and trucks that should have beat my truck just in terms of Horsepower alone. The owners of these cars are sometimes surprised.

These include:
1: Riced-out honda Accord, complete with fart can and all.
2: V6 Chevy Camaro
3: V6 Dodge Dakota
4: Dodge Intrepid
5: late 90's Ford Mustang GT

Of course then again I've been smoked too. The worst was a brand-new Mercedes SLK AMG. I was in a bad mood and seeing this prick in a 100k car put me in the mood. I stayed with him up until he got to 3rd gear, then he was GONE. Then again, I didn't feel too bad since I have a crappy 13 year old truck and he had a new 100k Mercedes. It would've been bad if he had lost.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
So far....
A 200? hyundai Tiburon v6
An earlier 90's saturn sedan (4banger?)

Old 04-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
A whole row of crappics i mean civics..

Old 04-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I predict this thread will be very soon.....

Old 04-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Taomas are quick trucks for sure. I've only got like 50hp less than my last chevy truck but I got in this taco an for a while I kept tailgating people at greenlights. Much better power to weight ration in these tacos than in most full size trucks.

Closed Thread