1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

f my life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dockhead, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Apr 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM
    loki32687

loki32687 Matt

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Peabody, Ma
    Vehicle:
    17 TRD Sport Inferno
    Today, I was riding on a stationary exercise bike at home, when I went to get off, my shorts got stuck under the seat. I dangled half upside down until my shorts ripped and I fell on the ground face first breaking my front tooth. I broke my tooth riding a bike that doesn’t even move. FML

Today, I went to a professional baseball game. In the 5th inning, our row was chosen for a random giveaway where everyone sitting in the row recieved free roundtrip airline tickets to New York City. While this was going on, I was up, getting a pretzel. FML

Today, my mom had a baby shower. When it was over I walked around cleaning up the trash, when I saw a card sitting on the table with a note to my mom saying "better luck with this one." At the moment I am an only child, and the card was signed from my grandmother. FML

Today, I went into a small coffee shop. In line, a guy came up to me and was like "I haven't seen you here before, are you new in town?" and I replied with "Oh, no I've lived here for years. The coffee here is crap, though, so I only come here when Starbucks is full" He's the owner of the shop. FML

Today, I was sitting in my chemistry class when a sick girl behind me asked "Can I go to the bathroom?". My teacher, being smart said, "Don't you mean MAY I use the bathroom?". Meanwhile, the girl behind me started throwing up all over her desk and me. FML

Today, my mate came over wanting me to listen to a new music cd he got. It was by some unknown band, and at the end he asked me what I thought, and I said it was ok, but the lead singer couldn't sing even if his life depended on it. Turns out my mate's the lead singer, and it was his own band. FML

2. Apr 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM
    jwscoot

jwscoot Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mississauga, ON
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma v6 4x4
    Bilstein 5100 shocks all the way around, add a leaf in the rear

Products Discussed in

To Top