1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A Friday the 13th anecdote - Sliders save the day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by C1ph3r, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Jun 13, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    C1ph3r

C1ph3r [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD OffRoad Super White TRD sport grill, Custom mesh grill, Tailgate theft mod, bed mat, tint, chopped antenna, 16x8 Konig Counter, Weathertech mats and window shades, Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders
    so i just installed my new Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders yesterday. Couldn't have been better timing. For me at least.

So i was heading to the truck after having lunch at my favorite spot and noticed this ass hole in an SUV parked WAY to close to me. I also noticed on the ground what looked like the shroud off a projector headlight just at my front driver side tire.

So i couldn't check anything out because of how close the SUV was to me. So i get home and take a look.

Well some unlucky sap hit the kick out on my slider. Now i dont know if that projector shroud was form a car that may have hit me or not but someone certainly hit it hard enough to cause paint transfer. Its like they hit it coming and going. So, kickout 1 and jackass getting too close to the truck 0

So Friday the 13th has been good to the Tacoma. Who knows the damage to the truck that could have happened. If any. May not have been a very hard hit

0004EABC-08C3-4A7B-A05F-4C4CF4AF54BF_74b7a1fa919f9e9ed8e15f8beea81b8c264949e7.jpg

2. Jun 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Flawless Escalation to the Ludicrous

Member:
    The better coast
    Thats why I park WTFO from everyone else :D

Glad your truck itself wasn't hit :thumbsup:

3. Jun 13, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    C1ph3r

C1ph3r [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD OffRoad Super White TRD sport grill, Custom mesh grill, Tailgate theft mod, bed mat, tint, chopped antenna, 16x8 Konig Counter, Weathertech mats and window shades, Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders

Thanks. Yeah i usually do as well. This is a really small parking lot. I usually try to get a curb spot as well. No dice this time.

Products Discussed in

To Top