1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Someone tried to take out my window!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Bearskill, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Apr 11, 2009 at 7:57 PM
    Bearskill

Bearskill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    First off, I live in an apartment complex. So I go to get in my truck today to go to the store when I see a Budweiser beer can in my bed. I pull it out, it's not opened, but its all "F"ed up and leaking. Annoyed I throw it away and get in the truck. I then see a big ass scratch with red and white paint in it on my front window!!!! It totally looks like some dickless piece of "S" tried to base ball throw a full Bud threw my front window!!! Luckily the ass hat can't throw and it just bounced over and landed in the bed. Hoping it was just paint I took a razor blade to the scratch, no love, it's there. You can almost make out the top lip and tab of the can. WTF!!!!!!!!! I left a message on my apt managers machine telling her whats up. I think there is no bigger coward out there than someone that "F"s with another man's ride!!!

2. Apr 11, 2009 at 8:17 PM
    Chad

Chad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 Access Cab TRD Sport
    Kenwood DMX-7704S Headunit -- Blackvue DR-470 Dashcam -- Pioneer TS-A1685R Speakers in Front -- Suntek CXP 40 Front Tint -- Access Vanish Roll-up Tonneau -- Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Fog Lights on Anytime -- PnL Powered Tailgate Lock -- DTRL "Stealth Mode" -- LED Footwell and Cup Holder Lights -- Map Lights ON with Dome Light -- Shorty Antenna -- AC Line Extension Mod -- Access Cab Rear Headrest Removal
    I would be so mad if someone did that to my truck. People are so stupid nowadays, and sure do like to mess with other people's property.

3. Apr 11, 2009 at 8:22 PM
    Snipe

Snipe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road
    yeah that is a pretty chicken shit deal, they probably think they are bad asses tossing a can at a truck with no one around

4. Apr 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    Ya, I want to put a sign on my window telling the F er to come up to unit 234 if he wants to start shit like billy bad ass. But i know that would just bring more heat onto my truck. I dont know what to do! Im half tempted to sleep in my truck with my machetee tonight.

5. Apr 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now

that sucks so bad!!!

But being it happens once, dosent mean it would happen again;)

Trust me, i thought about sitting outside my house all night after i found out my winch was stolen:rolleyes:

6. Apr 12, 2009 at 6:39 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    That is so lame.

Is there relief on the scratch (like it has ridges and grooves)??

7. Apr 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    Ya, it's got groves and such.

Products Discussed in

To Top