Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My landcruiser camper mods

Old 07-23-2014, 08:14 PM   #1
fab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud of
fab1's Tacoma Gallery
My landcruiser camper mods

Recently purchased this cruiser and did these mods to the bed for fishing and camping.

Its, the 4.5l turbo diesel with manul transmission.

Works really well.

Truck has 106, 000 km and in exellent condition.

Hope you guys like it.

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
My landcruiser camper mods-uploadfromtaptalk1406167860212.jpg  
Old 07-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #2
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody's commenting because we're all too buisy drooling.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #3
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
Nobody's commenting because we're all too buisy drooling.
pretty much this^^^

truck is badass! did you have someone build that for you or build it yourself?
Old 07-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #4
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Just WOW!
I need a wet wipe. brb.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:14 PM   #5
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
Screw you Australia and your cool Toyota's. Looks Rad!
Old 07-24-2014, 07:42 AM   #6
fab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud offab1 has much to be proud of
fab1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
pretty much this^^^

truck is badass! did you have someone build that for you or build it yourself?
Had the shell custom made, and did the fitout myself.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:50 AM   #7
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, I'm jealous. That's a great looking rig!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:12 AM   #8
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking vehicle.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:16 AM   #9
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
oh my

what else do you have planned?
Old 07-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #10
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
I want that!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:40 AM   #11
ilovich is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
ilovich's Tacoma Gallery
you've just ruined my day.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #12
fab1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
oh my

what else do you have planned?
All that's left to do is cover the raw woodwork in marine grade carpet and it's finished exactly the way I want it.

Cheers.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #13
fab1's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh, I forgot to mention...im going to enjoy his little brother also.That last picture is Australia with a month and a half of winter to go, as you can see the weather is awfull here.lol.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #15
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-24-2014, 09:12 AM   #16
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fab1 View Post
Ohh, I forgot to mention...im going to enjoy his little brother also.That last picture is Australia with a month and a half of winter to go, as you can see the weather is awfull here.lol.
Maybe it's the jealousy speaking but I think i actually hate you because you have awesome toys.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:15 AM   #17
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Ban!!!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:55 AM   #18
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite Toyota that everyone else but the U.S. seems to have.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:55 AM   #19
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fab1 View Post
Ohh, I forgot to mention...im going to enjoy his little brother .
Where's Chris Hansen! I dislike you a little bit btw!
Old 07-24-2014, 10:02 AM   #20
MICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan Thy Man
MICK's Tacoma Gallery

Nice rides man!