1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I gotta vent.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Spencer, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Jul 29, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    Spencer

Spencer [OP] Future President

Member:
    First Name:
    TIGGLEBITTIES
    Upland, Chino... all of 909.
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB 4X4 6cyl Sex Machine
    Redline hood lift, Flyzeye cabin lights, tailgate lock, SPOD Power block, VIAR onboard air, Cobra CB radio, Firestick 4' Antenna, Hot Blonde CoPilot Mod, SIX 9" Hella 4000 HID conversion with external 55W ballasts, Six 6" LED bars, Napier Bed Tent, Mudflaps delete using rocks, Roof rack by Brute force, Rock sliders by Brute force, Bed LED lights, Underhood LED automatic lights, Constant 12V bed plug, Rugged race radio, ICON uniball UCA's, KING 2.5 700 rate coilovers, Deaver rear leaf springs, KING 2.5 resi rear shocks (Flat 0.15 stack on compression shims), Scangauge, Empty wallet Mod Bug disease, AllPro Apex front bumper, On board heat exchange shower & water pump (Heater Core intercept mod), On Board Air - Viair for now, ARB when it dies-, allpro Skids back to gas tank- Tepui RTT on the shittiest "Bed Rack" ever made.... AllPro U Bolt flip kit with timbren bumps NEXT UP- expo leafs & bed rack, hydraulic bumps in rear, Total Chaos stock LCA's w/ Bypass, Rear 12" shock hoop relocate
    HAHAHAHAAH i got to the second site ( 7 hours later than scheduled)
    Client is paying for the OT and immediately demanded a proposal to rip all these type of sensors out for the ones that cannot detect fuel.

Guess pugga was right. things need to change above our level to fix this nonsense. it took an expensive day for these folks after getting away with cheap ones for the last couple years to change it, but it's done and in the works!

2. Jul 29, 2014 at 4:44 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Awesome! Sometimes, all it takes is some pissed off business owners to get shit done. Money talks.

3. Jul 29, 2014 at 4:53 PM
    TacoLlama

TacoLlama Well-Known Member

Member:
    R.I.
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5 DCSB
    being in the diesel industry I am dealing with EPA regulations constant now.The bills for the aftertreatment devices are absurd.Imagine bringing your truck in and it needs a 3k$ filter or it won't go over 25mph or an SCR Box to the tune of 10k$.Nevermind poorly strewn together mexican wiring harnesses. :frusty:

I had to take classes on our underground fuel tanks.Tampering with those sensors are a big no no.We had seal issues from the initial install.Water leaking in the hole with the sensor and tripping it.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. Jul 29, 2014 at 5:19 PM
    Spencer

Spencer [OP] Future President

Member:
    First Name:
    TIGGLEBITTIES
    Upland, Chino... all of 909.
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB 4X4 6cyl Sex Machine
    Redline hood lift, Flyzeye cabin lights, tailgate lock, SPOD Power block, VIAR onboard air, Cobra CB radio, Firestick 4' Antenna, Hot Blonde CoPilot Mod, SIX 9" Hella 4000 HID conversion with external 55W ballasts, Six 6" LED bars, Napier Bed Tent, Mudflaps delete using rocks, Roof rack by Brute force, Rock sliders by Brute force, Bed LED lights, Underhood LED automatic lights, Constant 12V bed plug, Rugged race radio, ICON uniball UCA's, KING 2.5 700 rate coilovers, Deaver rear leaf springs, KING 2.5 resi rear shocks (Flat 0.15 stack on compression shims), Scangauge, Empty wallet Mod Bug disease, AllPro Apex front bumper, On board heat exchange shower & water pump (Heater Core intercept mod), On Board Air - Viair for now, ARB when it dies-, allpro Skids back to gas tank- Tepui RTT on the shittiest "Bed Rack" ever made.... AllPro U Bolt flip kit with timbren bumps NEXT UP- expo leafs & bed rack, hydraulic bumps in rear, Total Chaos stock LCA's w/ Bypass, Rear 12" shock hoop relocate
    haha all dickhead county personnel aside,
    we make a killing doing cleanup work from shitty contractors. often, these dickhead gov. workers are the ones that find the occasional fuel station that slipped through the cracks with an ungodly number of violations and we get the work after it's found.
    so today, they pissed me off.
    tomorrow, they might uncover another leaking tank that will feed me (read: my mods) for a while.
    Im in a much better mood as I near the 12 hour mark of the work day haha I can thank another dickhead gov worker for forcing double time pay after 12.
    maybe we all need to stop every now and then and thank a dickhead for being as such.

Products Discussed in

To Top