Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Hot Wheels Collection - Toyota Trucks only

Old 08-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #21
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the BTTF truck today. $4.99 for it.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #22
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tundrataco View Post
my 2 that i have, old fj, and a tundra

I believe that Tundra is this one. It's only 1 of 2 I've actually opened unfortunately. I didn't think I would start collecting a ton of imports mostly.

Here's another picture of the Pikes Peak Tacoma

Old 08-13-2014, 05:56 AM   #23
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery

I would never do that, but when I have two then one will go to a friends kid or my nephew. Im addicted to these, just don't go out specifically to shop for them.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #24
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
^ I like that.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #25
Shabutie is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
Shabutie's Tacoma Gallery
bought this one on ebay a few weeks ago

Old 08-31-2014, 04:56 PM   #27
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery

Here is my collection so far.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:26 PM   #28
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
I still have most of my childhood toy cars. Ive found a lot in the yard and I had a couple cases that were full. My nephew is 3, close to 4 and whenever he comes by he's always talking toyotas and going vroom vroom. He's come on a lot of wheeling trips with us, been hunting with us and stuff. Ive been letting him take some of my older ones, but I have a ton of new ones still in packages. He's got a ton of hot wheels/matchboxes from me. lol

oh and me and my friend are into painting these and cab or tire and rim swapping these. He did the matchbox runner on the 87 truck chassis. Ive been wanting to find another datsun truck to put on a 4wd yoga frame, then slam the yoga on the datsun frame.
That yellow runner has a black top now though.

Found these in the yard 6 months ago…an 83 and a sammy.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:13 PM   #29
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
mini tacos

Old 09-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #30
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sos...box-build.html
Old 09-30-2014, 09:54 AM   #31
Chim is on a distinguished road
Chim's Tacoma Gallery
My 4runner collection:
Old 09-30-2014, 10:15 AM   #32
Jefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud ofJefes Taco has much to be proud of

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Except Back To The Future was released in 1985.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/
Old 09-30-2014, 10:16 AM   #33
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim View Post
My 4runner collection:
Nice!
Old 10-01-2014, 12:46 PM   #34
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool.