Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Robin Williams dead?

Old 08-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #21
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
This is so sad. I too grew up watching him and have enjoyed sharing some of his movies with my daughter. Its hard to imagine someone who is so happy on screen being so sad in regular life. Truly tragic.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #22
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Carlin, Candy, Pryor, Belushi, Dangerfield, and now Williams. That's it, the funny has left the planet.
Lest we forget Chris Farley.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #23
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
Though I'm not a Afflek fan I thought one of Williams best role was in Good a will Hunting.
agreed.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #24
swamp rat is on a distinguished road
swamp rat's Tacoma Gallery
sad very sad .... he slayed me in Mrs Doubtfire!! never will there be anyone else to make the world laugh like he could. One of a kind.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #26
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
Sometimes you'll remember where you were when you hear some news. This is one of those days. I grew up watching him and he was not only a gifted comedian but a wonderful actor. Truly sad.
Mork and Mindy!

Nanu Nanu

Old 08-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #27
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
This sucks. He went to Redwood High School, which was one of our rivals.

We saw him in a random live show in Mill Valley a few years ago. Friends and I were eating dinner in a restaurant, and a couple people at the next table said they were going to a live show that was not published around the corner. We ran over and managed to buy the last few tickets right as the show started.

I watched Mork and Mindy as a kid.

He made a lot of people happy and made the world a better place.

RIP Robin.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #28
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp rat View Post
sad very sad .... he slayed me in Mrs Doubtfire!! never will there be anyone else to make the world laugh like he could. One of a kind.
Very true.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #29
Skrain is on a distinguished road

Navy: B.T.3 U.S.S. Meredith DD890
Skrain's Tacoma Gallery
The Genie couldn't save himself...SO SAD!
Old 08-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #32

Old 08-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #34
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Apparently he was battling depression
Depression is no joke. I don't battle it but I have friends and family that do. It's worrisome knowing someone you love thinks about ending it pretty much every day. Thoughts out to Robin and his family. He'll be missed.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #35
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
Depression is no joke. I don't battle it but I have friends and family that do. It's worrisome knowing someone you love thinks about ending it pretty much every day. Thoughts out to Robin and his family. He'll be missed.
Truth, let this be an example to everyone who thinks it is. Anything that can drag you to the depths to make you take your own life is no joke.. I hate to hear people talk crap about people who have taken their own life due to depression or just people with it. It sucks bad, especially when nothing nothing helps.

Robin, such a loss tho.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:40 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
Depression is no joke.
No.... it is not
Old 08-11-2014, 05:40 PM   #37
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
A great, great man. RIP.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:52 PM   #38
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Too sad...loved him, don't think I could pick a favorite movie/role.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #39
303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed303tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rebecca
303tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
so sad I grew up watching alot of his movies he was a great comedian RIP
Old 08-11-2014, 05:55 PM   #40
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
So sad. My favorite comedian by far and such a wonderful actor. Watching Mrs. Doubtfire tonight and probably good morning veitnam. Patch Adams was always my favorite movie of all time.