Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Robin Williams dead?

Old 08-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #41
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Too sad...loved him, don't think I could pick a favorite movie/role.
A few of mine:

Dead Poets Society
The World According to Garp
Good Morning Vietnam

I also like how he described an uncircumsized penis as a snake coming out of a turtleneck sweater.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #42
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Very sad- addiction and recovery is difficult.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #43
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
So sad. My favorite comedian by far and such a wonderful actor. Watching Mrs. Doubtfire tonight and probably good morning veitnam. Patch Adams was always my favorite movie of all time.
http://youtu.be/eQ87hBFrS_I

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
A few of mine:

Dead Poets Society
The World According to Garp
Good Morning Vietnam

I also like how he described an uncircumsized penis as a snake coming out of a turtleneck sweater.
GMV, yes...Toys, Patch Adams, Bicentennial Man, Awakenings....all good.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:21 PM   #44
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Robin Williams
Old 08-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #45
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
RIP
Old 08-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #46
TOPOMICH04COMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
TOPOMICH04COMA's Tacoma Gallery
"You are in more dire need of a blow job than anyone....." Good morning Viet Nam! R.I.P
Old 08-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #47
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
So sad, what a great actor and comedian.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #48
usn and uscgr
charlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shedcharlie g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
charlie g's Tacoma Gallery
just got home from a funeral for a neighbor who did the same only to read this in fox news

RIP you were awesome in every movie
Old 08-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #49
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
He has made me laugh since 1978.
He will be missed.

RIP Robin
Old 08-11-2014, 05:55 PM   #50
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
RIP
Old 08-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #51
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
It's a shame he was really gifted at bringing humor into other people's lives. Suicide or not we are not defined how we leave this place but what we did while we were here.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #52
The cooler decal guy
Ghost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Raymond
Ghost.'s Tacoma Gallery
Patch Adams
Old 08-11-2014, 06:22 PM   #53
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/QD9QAAEfQEA
Old 08-11-2014, 06:50 PM   #54
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
In many cases funny exteriors hide pain within.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:16 PM   #57
Sean266's Lover
Aces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shedAces and 8s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Aces and 8s's Tacoma Gallery
Such a waste, I feel bad for his daughter and wife. Selfish way to go out.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:39 PM   #58
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces and 8s View Post
Selfish way to go out.
I would have said that in the past and have said that in the past. But looking from the other side of the fence I can tell you that there sometimes comes a time when you have no control. Mental health issues are a great passion of mine now that I have been though what I have suffered though. I feel for him and his family. I think you and I could agree that a rational thinking person would find it very hard to do harm to themselves. I'm not taking up for any position It's just truly sad all the way around.

Mental health issues have such a stigma surrounding them that many suffer in silence until it is too late to turn back.

For a little better understanding you can click the link in my sig.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:44 PM   #59
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces and 8s View Post
Such a waste, I feel bad for his daughter and wife. Selfish way to go out.
He could've been holding on and holding out for years for others. Depression is deep for some and misunderstood by many. It's as real as cancer and sometimes far worse. And to combine with usage (which he was probably trying to self medicate) must've made it worse.

No doubt very sad for his wife , children etc.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:45 PM   #60
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
He could've been holding on and holding out for years for others. Depression is deep for some and misunderstood by many. It's as real as cancer and sometimes far worse. And to combine with usage (which he was probably trying to self medicate) must've made it worse.

No doubt very sad for his wife , children etc.
See above