Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Robin Williams dead?

Old 08-13-2014, 09:53 AM   #101
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
That is just low down and horrible. I've met some tools in my life but wow. This people deserve far worse than they will probably get. I mean this is the man's family they are attacking and so cowardly to one even do it. But two to do at their most vulnerable time.
There are some things in life only a tire tool will fix
Old 08-13-2014, 09:54 AM   #102
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
There are some things in life only a tire tool will fix
Sadly.... I think you are correct.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #103
1x1MTB is on a distinguished road
Marines:
1x1MTB's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely a sad time for sure!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #104
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
If you are watching I'd say the following;

Dear Mr Williams, Or Robin if I may address you as my friend. I respect the decission that you made knowing that you have given it much thought and consideration to you and your family.

You have acheived something I have only dreamed, that is to entertain, and make people smile and laugh all over the world.

Its with much sadness that I and many others will no longer be able to benefit from your great talents, but you have so many contributions that will live long past your time here.

May you find the same hapiness that you always brought to me through your work.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:18 PM   #105
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
What was the last Robin Williams movie you watched? I think the last one I remember watching with the family was "Jack"
Old 08-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #107
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
What was the last Robin Williams movie you watched? I think the last one I remember watching with the family was "Jack"
Toys
Old 08-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #108
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
One of the funniest shows I ever saw was years ago when he got selected to perform standup in England with Princess Di and Charlse present in the audience. I didn't even really know he was a standup at the time, I only knew him from his TV shows.

I was kind of wondering how it was going to go but it was perfect. Funny as hell with both of them rolling on the floor without anything whatsoever that would be considered distasteful or breach of "etiquette".
Old 08-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #109
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post

Popeye about 2 mos ago.