Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Teens lighting themselves on fire

Old 08-14-2014, 07:38 AM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Much like cults, it's a problem that should solve itself.
x2, I don't see it as a problem I should be concerned with.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #22
Tacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud of

Army: 14J, 3rd ID
Name: Kessler
Tacoma VT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not impressed until I see a video of them ghost riding on fire while chocking themselfs.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #23
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma VT View Post
I'm not impressed until I see a video of them ghost riding on fire while chocking themselfs.
give it a day or two and some nimrod will read this and try it, later posting the video
Old 08-17-2014, 07:55 AM   #24
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
I try at all costs to avoid catching on fire... Then again that's kind of my job
Old 08-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #25
toofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toofish2's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=teneighty;9038555]Two intelligent human

That dude needs a Bra....... WTF is wrong with today's youth.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #26
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am not saying its smart, good, cool or any of that other crap but I can't say I haven't done this before. In fact I can't think of any pyros that I know who haven't lit themselves on fire from time to time. I have never intentionally lit my entire body on fire but I have certainly burnt my arm hairs to bits more than a few times. Kids will be kids and what not. If I had a cell phone and youtube account when I was thirteen I'm sure there would be plenty of shit on me that people would consider foolish.