Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Teens lighting themselves on fire

Old 08-13-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Teens lighting themselves on fire

I hear the latest craze by teens is to squirt a flammable onto their body and light themselves on fire. Is this just media hype or is it a real problem? I don't even like to watch the videos on TV showing it. What's wrong with you young bucks.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:34 PM   #2
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
First I am hearing of this.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #3
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
This is news to me but I can't say I'm shocked. Kids these days, least some of them, have bad heads. I don't know when it became cool to implant horns on ones skull, hang from needles through your back, be lit on fire, ect. All nuts!
Old 08-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
Do you even travel bro?
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
It's called the fire "challenge." Should be called hey mom record me as I'm dying challenge
http://youtu.be/qGLAQyz8MVs
Old 08-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
Kids are stupid now days. First they cut themselves. Then they started ghost riding the whip. Then they choked themselves while jacking off. Then they started twerking. Now they light themselves on fire. When I was growing up, if we lit someone on fire, it was called a hate crime.

What's next? Smoking dried chicken shit in a bong?
Old 08-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
It's called the fire "challenge." Should be called hey mom record me as I'm dying challenge
http://youtu.be/qGLAQyz8MVs
Two intelligent human beings...
Old 08-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #7
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
Kids are stupid now days. First they cut themselves. Then they started ghost riding the whip. Then they choked themselves while jacking off. Then they started twerking. Now they light themselves on fire. When I was growing up, if we lit someone on fire, it was called a hate crime.

What's next? Smoking dried chicken shit in a bong?

What is this whip thing? If approp. to mention here lol

As for the smoking thing, didn't Cheech & Chong smoke some dog poo after it ate their stuff? lol I know what ya mean though with it all. Kids have gone bazerk
Old 08-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #8
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Much like cults, it's a problem that should solve itself.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:48 PM   #9
<---this guy
jmaack is on a distinguished road
jmaack's Tacoma Gallery
That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #10
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly one of the stories mentioned a "mom" (if she can even be called that) encouraged her boy to do it.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #11
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post

As for the smoking thing, didn't Cheech & Chong smoke some dog poo after it ate their stuff? lol I know what ya mean though with it all. Kids have gone bazerk
Ghost Ride The Whip. Where some dumb ass kid would get out of a moving vehicle, climb up on the hood or roof or run along side the car and dance or some shit. YouTube it.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #12
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post

If I remember it right, the kids got out of the car from the driver seat and stood on the roof while the car was moving. Look on u-tube for some videos, some are a bit tough to watch. Haven't heard of this fire stuff before, kind of glad my kids are grown up.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #13
User Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Sadly one of the stories mentioned a "mom" (if she can even be called that) encouraged her boy to do it.
Another mother of the year award going out. sounds like what crazy meth people would do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
Ghost Ride The Whip. Where some dumb ass kid would get out of a moving vehicle, climb up on the hood or roof or run along side the car and dance or some shit. YouTube it.
that's retarded. Here they call that car surfing - pretty much one in the same.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:28 PM   #14
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #15
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm embarrassed by what people my age do. It astounds me how stupid they are.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:34 PM   #16
Social Critic
DeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 23rd Infantry Division
Name: Steve
DeltaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea !!!! Hope it catches on
Old 08-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #17
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Shit parents make shit for brain kids.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #18
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Let them continue and "thin" themselves out
Old 08-14-2014, 06:29 AM   #19
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Natural Selection.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:29 AM   #20
Old Newbie
Chad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad7088's Tacoma Gallery
youtube......Do some stupid stuff...put in on youtube....see how many views you get...look at me, I'm famous!!