Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Prom help! haha

Old 04-15-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
CHEROKEE
kajun123 is on a distinguished road
kajun123's Tacoma Gallery
Question Prom help! haha

so prom is but a few weeks away and im going to ask this girl i know, we are not strangers and most people are expecting me to ask her. Now the thing is she loves to show off her truck, she drives a brand new chevy avalanche with somewhere around a 9 inch lift and huge tires. I want to do something she can showoff to everyone when she drives around but she keeps her truck spotless clean so i dont want to do something that will dirty her truck up! Any suggestions?!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think I fully understand what your asking. Are you asking what you should get her before you ask her to prom?
Old 04-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
neons! lol
Old 04-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
Doc will become famous soon enough

Doc's Tacoma Gallery
cover her truck with sticky notes use different colers to spell out "prom ?" that was one of my ideas
Old 04-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Send her Chevy over a cliff and get her a Taco. Oh, and please encourage her to not get a nine inch lift.

Other than that just do the sticky note idea. That is kind of more of a prank though. I don't know how you would impress her by dirtying her truck.

Oh I see what you're asking, something SHE can show off. My bad. Yeah, a crazy head unit or something. It's only like $2,000 right?