Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My Apologies

Old 08-15-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
My Apologies

Let me start off by saying Sorry for having played a part in getting the Christy Mack thread locked. It wasn't the most appropriate place for me to push anyone's buttons or wise crack to amuse myself. I wasn't sure if the thread was the usual water cooler jabber or if people were really concerned an going to use it to raise money.... I don't know. In any case my apologies for bringing it to a temporary close.

Second I think everyone needs to just calm their tits and relax. Nothing I say has any effect on your lives. I'm not a Politician and can't effect your life via the government nor do I teach at your kids school. In the grand scheme of things I'm just a little insignificunt. No need to lose your cool.

I'd like to think what I say on the internet isn't who I am in real life. Even though Batman and Racheal Dawes said "It's not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us". I don't think they meant the internet. Unless your a Hacker or Pedophile.

The real world is full of people willing to do harm to you in defense of their beliefs and country. I know the usual internet banter is to call each other names and bash each others Country in a "friendly" manner for what they have said but I don't think I did any of these things. I can remain civil. More than likely I will get on your nerves, just ask my wife. Oh well. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Like I said. Insignificunt.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Wut. If it gets locked just let it go, don't make another thread..