Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What's the craziest thing thats ever happened to you?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
Member
Bandrews212 is on a distinguished road
 
Bandrews212's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2014, #122981
Location: Northern California
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Bandrews212's Tacoma Gallery
What's the craziest thing thats ever happened to you?

Hey guys, I was recently reading the paranormal thread and I thought it was pretty interesting. I thought it would be cool to hear crazy stories about what you guys have seen or been through about anything. Post some pictures if you have any.

I haven't had anything really crazy happen to me, but about 5 years ago on Christmas day my dad and I were in a room in our house and we heard some screeching and scraping. We ran outside and there was a Dodge Avenger crashed in our front yard. There was a lady in the front seat moving her head around frantically and stepping on the gas pedal to try and get away, but one of her tires was stuck in the rocks. After about 1 minute of trying to get away she just passed out in the front seat. There was about half a bottle of vodka sitting in the passenger seat.


  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #2
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacoMitch93's Avatar
Name: Mitch
Joined: May 2014, #130530
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada eh
Age: 20
Gender: Guy
Posts: 736
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
I was booking it down the highway, going 180+(km per hour) on my way back from looking at a car. Putting along, passing cars and all of a sudden a minivan pulled out into my lane and I had to slam on the brakes and lock up to avoid hitting them. About a minute later we went under an overpass and there was a cop coming down the onramp.. With his lights on.. He pulled over the minivan.... (probably for driving recklessly, pulling out in front of me like that.. fuck sakes).

After we were out of the cops sight I pulled over and had to walk it off I was shaking really bad. Honestly never been so terrified in my life.

Not really "crazy" more of stupid on my part. Luckily I made it out without a ticket, and alive!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TucsonMike's Avatar
Name: Mike
Joined: Oct 2009, #25090
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 582
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Not the craziest but crazy. Yesterday on my way home fromwork going down the freeway I had a VW Jetta on my ass I was in the far leftlane going 10 over the speed limit when they moved over the yellow line to myleft and drove right next to me in the break down lane for a bout half a mile .I moved over just before we go to a bridge and the break down lane came to anend. The car had Mexico plates. Not thefirst time I have seen this in Tucson but it was a first for it right next tome
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
Member
labs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud oflabs4me has much to be proud of
Joined: Jun 2014, #131502
Gender: Male
Posts: 65
labs4me's Tacoma Gallery
Being bluff charged (didn't seem like a bluff from my perspective) by a sow black bear in Manitoba when one of her three cubs climbed a tree and started bawling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #5
Member
Bandrews212 is on a distinguished road
 
Bandrews212's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2014, #122981
Location: Northern California
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Bandrews212's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMitch93 View Post
I was booking it down the highway, going 180+(km per hour) on my way back from looking at a car. Putting along, passing cars and all of a sudden a minivan pulled out into my lane and I had to slam on the brakes and lock up to avoid hitting them. About a minute later we went under an overpass and there was a cop coming down the onramp.. With his lights on.. He pulled over the minivan.... (probably for driving recklessly, pulling out in front of me like that.. fuck sakes).

After we were out of the cops sight I pulled over and had to walk it off I was shaking really bad. Honestly never been so terrified in my life.

Not really "crazy" more of stupid on my part. Luckily I made it out without a ticket, and alive!!
Thats pretty crazy. My friend just had a recent experience coming back from San Diego. He said he was driving like 90mph in traffic and passing cars and stuff at like 11pm. A car changed lanes right in front of him and instead of slamming on the brakes he swerved and started bouncing back and forth. He's driving a minivan by the way. The back end of the van hit the side of a semi's trailer and shattered the back window. No one was hurt but they had to pull over and some lady got the plates of the guy who cut them off.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacoMitch93's Avatar
Name: Mitch
Joined: May 2014, #130530
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada eh
Age: 20
Gender: Guy
Posts: 736
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandrews212 View Post
Thats pretty crazy. My friend just had a recent experience coming back from San Diego. He said he was driving like 90mph in traffic and passing cars and stuff at like 11pm. A car changed lanes right in front of him and instead of slamming on the brakes he swerved and started bouncing back and forth. He's driving a minivan by the way. The back end of the van hit the side of a semi's trailer and shattered the back window. No one was hurt but they had to pull over and some lady got the plates of the guy who cut them off.
Flying for a minivan!!! hahah
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #7
Senior Member
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Yotabilly's Avatar
Name: Connal
Joined: Oct 2012, #89984
Location: The Bluegrass
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,468
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Probably not the craziest but a few days after my 21st birthday I was standing in line at a c-store (buying my first 12 pack) when the person in front of me asked for a $1 lotto scratch off ticket. I realized I'd never bought one and thought well it's just a dollar, so I bought one. A couple weeks later when I was cleaning out my truck I found it and scratched it off. It was a $1000. winner.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:56 PM   #8
Junior Member
Anelson24 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
Joined: Jun 2014, #131297
Location: So. Cal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
Anelson24's Tacoma Gallery
well...on july 25 this year I was riding my 2012 gsxr 750 and after being stopped at a red light I proceeded through and a guy in a minivan driving the opposite way decided to turn left into the parking lot but stopped right in front of me..i started to slow and knew I had no chance of fully stopping...to avoid a head on collision with a van I swerved to the right and he gunned it in an attempt to (which I hope) "beat me" in the lot to get out of the way..well his 1990 minivan ended up smashing my left side perfectly! it flung me about 40 feet from the impact point, breaking my hip, my femur clean in half, and completely destroying my knee to the point where my patella was half way down my shin,also broke bones in my left hand and lastly my leg was filleted open from behind my knee and wrapped all the way around from being smashed between the bumper and my bike...after 3 surgeries and almost a month in the hospital im home...I could write a novel about the shitty case ive gotten and the shitty person who hit me but I can only be thankful im alive..this forum and another one im on have definitely helped keep my mind occupied...im still non weight bearing on my left leg for another month at least..this road to recovery will be a long one..to say the least this was a crazy and the worst thing to happen to me..yet..i plan on living many more years..ill post a few pics of the destruction..

bike before..


and after..


  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:20 PM   #9
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Possum Fat's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2009, #25622
Location: Little Dixie
Gender: Male
Posts: 95
Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
I once held the door for a guy at a convienience store who was coming in as I was coming out.

He thanked me and went inside and I got in my truck and left.

When he went inside, he pulled a gun, robbed the cashier and another customer, took em to the back and executed them.

Saw myself on the evening news that night holding the door for that dude when they showed footage from the security camera.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:29 PM   #10
Senior Member
Nate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Nate
Joined: May 2013, #103748
Location: CONUS
Gender: Male
Posts: 113
Nate87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
I once held the door for a guy at a convienience store who was coming in as I was coming out.

He thanked me and went inside and I got in my truck and left.

When he went inside, he pulled a gun, robbed the cashier and another customer, took em to the back and executed them.

Saw myself on the evening news that night holding the door for that dude when they showed footage from the security camera.
I know I shouldn't have laughed, but HOLY SHIT you were lucky!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #11
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacoMitch93's Avatar
Name: Mitch
Joined: May 2014, #130530
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada eh
Age: 20
Gender: Guy
Posts: 736
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
Probably not the craziest but a few days after my 21st birthday I was standing in line at a c-store (buying my first 12 pack) when the person in front of me asked for a $1 lotto scratch off ticket. I realized I'd never bought one and thought well it's just a dollar, so I bought one. A couple weeks later when I was cleaning out my truck I found it and scratched it off. It was a $1000. winner.
That's fucking sick dude!!!!

My 20th birthday I won 100 bucks on a 2 dollar ticket. I thought that was awesome!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:07 PM   #12
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
File IFR's Avatar
Name: Mike
Joined: Mar 2012, #74145
Location: Central MA
Gender: Guy
Posts: 1,829
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
I once held the door for a guy at a convienience store who was coming in as I was coming out.

He thanked me and went inside and I got in my truck and left.

When he went inside, he pulled a gun, robbed the cashier and another customer, took em to the back and executed them.

Saw myself on the evening news that night holding the door for that dude when they showed footage from the security camera.
WOW! Very lucky.

You were just seconds from being whacked too.

Did they catch the guy?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #13
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
sean266's Avatar
Name: Sean
Joined: Mar 2011, #53447
Location: Denver area
Gender: Dude
Posts: 12,539
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
I once held the door for a guy at a convienience store who was coming in as I was coming out.

He thanked me and went inside and I got in my truck and left.

When he went inside, he pulled a gun, robbed the cashier and another customer, took em to the back and executed them.

Saw myself on the evening news that night holding the door for that dude when they showed footage from the security camera.

Gah damn!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #14
Senior Member
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
logcabinwc's Avatar
Name: Micah
Joined: Jan 2012, #71584
Location: Pollock Pines, CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 682
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
I was glicading on a peak near tioga pass and started an avalanche.. that was pretty crazy. Oh and I got charged by a momma bear near the same area.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #15
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TnRedNeck721's Avatar
Name: Zach
Joined: Mar 2011, #52731
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,444
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anelson24 View Post
well...on july 25 this year I was riding my 2012 gsxr 750 and after being stopped at a red light I proceeded through and a guy in a minivan driving the opposite way decided to turn left into the parking lot but stopped right in front of me..i started to slow and knew I had no chance of fully stopping...to avoid a head on collision with a van I swerved to the right and he gunned it in an attempt to (which I hope) "beat me" in the lot to get out of the way..well his 1990 minivan ended up smashing my left side perfectly! it flung me about 40 feet from the impact point, breaking my hip, my femur clean in half, and completely destroying my knee to the point where my patella was half way down my shin,also broke bones in my left hand and lastly my leg was filleted open from behind my knee and wrapped all the way around from being smashed between the bumper and my bike...after 3 surgeries and almost a month in the hospital im home...I could write a novel about the shitty case ive gotten and the shitty person who hit me but I can only be thankful im alive..this forum and another one im on have definitely helped keep my mind occupied...im still non weight bearing on my left leg for another month at least..this road to recovery will be a long one..to say the least this was a crazy and the worst thing to happen to me..yet..i plan on living many more years..ill post a few pics of the destruction..

bike before..


and after..


damn man glad you are still alive! if you ever plain on riding a gain get a helmet cam and have it running anytime you are riding. I have read a bunch of stories where it has helped the rider legally when in a wreck. It will help officer or layers show who is at fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
I once held the door for a guy at a convienience store who was coming in as I was coming out.

He thanked me and went inside and I got in my truck and left.

When he went inside, he pulled a gun, robbed the cashier and another customer, took em to the back and executed them.

Saw myself on the evening news that night holding the door for that dude when they showed footage from the security camera.
damn thats crazy! did they catch the guy?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:03 PM   #16
Nah Bitch Dragoons
JeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
JeepAndrew's Avatar
Name: Andrew
Joined: Jan 2013, #96314
Location: Tucson, AZ
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,636
JeepAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Back in March of 2013 I was (indirectly) struck by lightning. No bullshit.

In in the electrical utility field, a power lineman to be exact. One day in March, our crew was replacing a vintage 1950s power pole that was shell rotted, on one if our energized 15,000 volt lines. My job was to do some work out of the bucket (or "cherry picker" as I've heard it incorrectly called before), which involved detaching the live wires and holding them out of the way in a special wire holder on the boom next to the bucket, so our pole setting equipment could do its thing. This whole operation on that particular pole would take around 45 minutes. It's notable that it was cloudy that morning and rain was forecast for sometime after lunch.

We began working on the pole changeout around 8:30 am. Around 20 minutes into the job, this thunderstorm comes in out of nowhere. Thunderstorms are by no means rare here in southern AZ; we have around 60-90 days worth of them during our Monsoon Season that runs from mid June to mid September, but one happening in March is very odd. Anyways, it begins to rain, and then it's pouring. I'm basically stuck up there, since lowering a boom holding a 15,000 volt line would obviously be bad, and just had to ride it out. In no time, me, and the rest of our 5 man crew on the ground, were soaked. This is standard working conditions for storm restoration, so we are used to it. Nonetheless, it was miserable (and very dangerous) and everybody on the ground was working as fast as they could to get to a point where I could reattach the lines and come down. Up to that point there were some flashes and rumblings overhead, but nothing to the ground.

Out of nowhere, there's a huge flash of light and deafening blast of thunder. Next thing I know, I'm slumped over the rim of the bucket, feeing like I had been hit by a car. The other crew members were calling up to me asking if I was okay. I was dazed and my lower back felt like it was on fire, but other than that I was okay. I was able to come down after our foreman had our dispatch shut the line off. Turns out, the line itself had been struck midway between the pole we were at and the next one down (300 feet away or so) and it had travelled down the line, jumped out of the wire in the holder, hit me in the back, and discharged down an *insulated* boom to the truck. The guys on the ground even felt it. Later that day when I got home I had a burn running down my back to my right thigh and a burn on my right foot. I had some nasty lower back pain and spasms for a few months afterward.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:07 PM   #17
Senior Member
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
logcabinwc's Avatar
Name: Micah
Joined: Jan 2012, #71584
Location: Pollock Pines, CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 682
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Back in March of 2013 I was (indirectly) struck by lightning. No bullshit.

In in the electrical utility field, a power lineman to be exact. One day in March, our crew was replacing a vintage 1950s power pole that was shell rotted, on one if our energized 15,000 volt lines. My job was to do some work out of the bucket (or "cherry picker" as I've heard it incorrectly called before), which involved detaching the live wires and holding them out of the way in a special wire holder on the boom next to the bucket, so our pole setting equipment could do its thing. This whole operation on that particular pole would take around 45 minutes. It's notable that it was cloudy that morning and rain was forecast for sometime after lunch.

We began working on the pole changeout around 8:30 am. Around 20 minutes into the job, this thunderstorm comes in out of nowhere. Thunderstorms are by no means rare here in southern AZ; we have around 60-90 days worth of them during our Monsoon Season that runs from mid June to mid September, but one happening in March is very odd. Anyways, it begins to rain, and then it's pouring. I'm basically stuck up there, since lowering a boom holding a 15,000 volt line would obviously be bad, and just had to ride it out. In no time, me, and the rest of our 5 man crew on the ground, were soaked. This is standard working conditions for storm restoration, so we are used to it. Nonetheless, it was miserable (and very dangerous) and everybody on the ground was working as fast as they could to get to a point where I could reattach the lines and come down. Up to that point there were some flashes and rumblings overhead, but nothing to the ground.

Out of nowhere, there's a huge flash of light and deafening blast of thunder. Next thing I know, I'm slumped over the rim of the bucket, feeing like I had been hit by a car. The other crew members were calling up to me asking if I was okay. I was dazed and my lower back felt like it was on fire, but other than that I was okay. I was able to come down after our foreman had our dispatch shut the line off. Turns out, the line itself had been struck out at mid span (300 feet away or so) and it had travelled down the line, jumped out of the wire in the holder and hit me in the back.
Holy. Shit.

Glad you're alright. My girlfriend is from Tucson, and I've seen those storms come in fast... that is incredibly lucky.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:08 PM   #18
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
teneighty's Avatar
Law Enforcement:
Joined: Oct 2012, #88357
Location: Not where I want to be...
Gender: Dude
Posts: 2,628
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
I once held the door for a guy at a convienience store who was coming in as I was coming out.

He thanked me and went inside and I got in my truck and left.

When he went inside, he pulled a gun, robbed the cashier and another customer, took em to the back and executed them.

Saw myself on the evening news that night holding the door for that dude when they showed footage from the security camera.
If this is true... No doubt the craziest thing! That's insane...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #20
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Guerrilla's Avatar
Navy:
Name: 00
Joined: Apr 2013, #102807
Location: Babylon
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,344
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
This isn't the craziest (I'd have to think there has been a bunch), but it just popped in my head.

When I was around ten, my mom and I were driving down the highway in the middle lane of three, come up on this crew cab work truck full of guys pulling a trailer for heavy equipment in the left lane. When all of a sudden it lifts off the ball raises up probably about three feet and makes a turn crossing right in front of us , crossing the middle and right lane, jumps off the side of the road and goes down through a field. We pulled up beside them shocked at what just happened and they didn't have a clue, we kept pointing for them to look behind, they finally did, and the look on their faces was priceless!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's the strangest/weirdest/craziest thing you have encountered while off-roading? RogueTRD Off-Roading & Trails 76 08-06-2014 04:40 PM
Strange thing happened this morning.. LEX 2nd Gen. Tacomas 37 07-13-2013 06:46 AM
craziest herculined thing you've seen? ScootsOFP 1st Gen. Tacomas 6 09-20-2010 09:49 PM
Strange thing happened.... question bobblm Street Trucks 10 09-13-2010 02:45 PM
Craziest thing ever?? vatruckie 2nd Gen. Tacomas 34 10-13-2009 08:43 AM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.