Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Your list of saddest movies

Old 08-30-2014, 12:30 AM   #1
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Your list of saddest movies

No specific order

Old yeller
The road
Armageddon
Forest gump
Gladiator
Braveheart
Pearl harbor
Black hawk down
Saving private ryan
The green mile
Act of valor
Man on fire
Ladder 49
The boy in the striped pajamas

The end of captain phillips was pretty intense
Same with the scene in big daddy when they take the boy away and hes like "but I wipe my own ass!"
Old 08-30-2014, 12:55 AM   #3
Miley loves you
302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

302's Tacoma Gallery
The Last Song

Saddest movie ever!

Old 08-30-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
slingblade
monsters ball (Both Billy Bob Thorton movies

Green mile

The Donner Party Documentary on PBS

(probably doesn't count but had to add it anyway)

Brian's Song

Old Yeller (of course)
Old 08-30-2014, 01:24 AM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
I like some of the choices here so far...

Old Yeller
Armageddon
Brian's Song
Green Mile
Ladder 49
Man on Fire ( one of my favorite movies, with one of my favorite actors!)

My personal list...

The Guardian
A Few Good Men
A Man Apart
Time Travellers Wife (don't judge me!)
My Girl
Fox and the Hound
Old 08-30-2014, 01:25 AM   #7
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Fox & the Hound... that one scene. You all know what it is
dude, how'd we both get that one. I figured not many would remember that movie!
Old 08-30-2014, 01:29 AM   #8
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
"Marley and Me" Only movie I ever teared up watching knowing I had to put my dog to sleep soon.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:31 AM   #9
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Cant blame you on the Nicholas sparks movies (time travelers wife) hell the notebook too...
Fox and the hound for sure. We can add in Bambi or the one scene in the lion king lol.

I completely forgot about a man apart. Dude goes ape shit though!
Old 08-30-2014, 01:38 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
"Marley and Me" Only movie I ever teared up watching knowing I had to put my dog to sleep soon.
completely forgot about that one, yes, i teared up watching it as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
Cant blame you on the Nicholas sparks movies (time travelers wife) hell the notebook too...
Fox and the hound for sure. We can add in Bambi or the one scene in the lion king lol.

I completely forgot about a man apart. Dude goes ape shit though!
there are some other movies I could have named where it was sad in the middle but a man apart is one where Vin did a good job at selling his wife's death by acting it out. dunno why that one came to mind.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:41 AM   #11
Same here. Lot of movies with sad scenes (like big daddy) but the overall movie isnt that type
Old 08-30-2014, 03:10 AM   #12
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
x3 for fox and the hound. one of my favorite movies growing up!
Also the 80's transformers movie (Michael bay can go eat a dick)... when optimus prime dies and when ultra magnus tries to use the autobot matrix
Old 08-30-2014, 03:12 AM   #13
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
My dog skip.

Do not watch it.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:01 PM   #14
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Freaky Friday
Old 08-31-2014, 03:00 PM   #16
09dcsb will become famous soon enough09dcsb will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
09dcsb's Tacoma Gallery
where the red fern grows
Old 09-01-2014, 05:40 AM   #17
Alpha dog was pretty sad...been ages since ive seen it. Even worse because its a true story
Old 09-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
There's a lot of estrogen getting passed around on here.

Guys, show me your Man Cards
Old 09-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #19
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Hellraiser
Old 09-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #20
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Hachi - Saddest dog movie ever. I have never seen my wife cry so hard. Watch it on netflix then tell me I'm wrong.