Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Oven technology

Old 04-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Oven technology

Anyone in the know about ovens (stoves/ranges - call it what you want).

I live in Phoenix and the hot weather is just around the corner. Within a few mins of turning my oven on the outside of it it roasting - not good for my a/c bills. I'm pretty sure that it is a cheap oven (I got it when I bought the house, which had been a rental forever). A friend has a Viking and it doens't get warm, so it must have more insulation.

Does anyone know about these things? I guess I'm looking for a decent quality 30" oven that has got decent insulation. The man at Home Depot looked at me like I was speaking a different language.