1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HOA Won't let me work on my truck in garage

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by basurf9, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Oct 5, 2014 at 3:05 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    For that matter any HOA can be disbanded by a vote. If you are sick of your HOA, likely so are other people. Rally the troops and see what happens.

2. Oct 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM
    09dcsb

09dcsb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    uvalde,tx
    Vehicle:
    09 dcsb
    maine truck rack, huskyliners, bhlm, marathon seat covers, camo ventvisors, k&n filter, lift and tires coming soon to a Tacoma near me
    well I've never been in that situation so I don't know how i'd react. i'm sure I wouldn't like foul odors or decay. my old neighbor had junk lawnmowers, a car, and plenty of scrap iron in his yard. we never had a garbage bill, and I was more than happy to haul his trash to the dump for him. he was older and didn't get around good. despite his lawns appearance, he was one of the best neighbors I ever had. he never once got mad about my dog treeing his cat, and we helped each other out when we could. I guess I would take a neighbor like that over living in suburbia hell.

3. Oct 5, 2014 at 3:23 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Food for thought, but you aren't the reason HOAs need rules. It's anybody else who doesn't care, for any reason

Products Discussed in

To Top