Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quote of the Day

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #201
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
"You can Do it!!!!!" tony little (gazelle)

Old 03-13-2007, 04:21 AM   #202
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." Rod Stewart

Old 03-14-2007, 05:50 AM   #203
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"I'm tired of giving in. I give in every day of my life! I give in to my boss, I give in to my neighbors, I even give in and buy American. And when that breaks, I buy American again!" Drew Carey

Old 03-15-2007, 04:22 AM   #204
Born to Ride

Sex can lead to nasty things like herpes, gonorrhea, and something called relationships. Ali G - Da Ali G Show

Old 03-16-2007, 06:00 AM   #205
Born to Ride

"Pray. v.: to ask that the laws of the universe be annulled on behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." Ambrose Bierce

Old 03-17-2007, 06:34 AM   #206
Born to Ride

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven." Yeshua (Jesus Christ)

Old 03-18-2007, 05:44 AM   #207
Born to Ride

THE INDISPENSABLE MAN

Some time when you’re feeling important
Some time when you ego’s in bloom
Some time when you take it for granted
You’re the best qualified man in the room
Some time when you feel that your going
Would leave an unfillable hole
Just follow these simple instructions
And see how it humbles your soul:

Take a bucket and fill it with water
Dip your hand in it up to your wrist
Pull it out, and the hole that’s remaining
Is a measure of how much you’ll be missed.

You may splash all you like when you enter
You may stir up the water galore
But stop and you’ll find in a moment
That it looks quite the same as before.

The moral of this quaint example
Is to do just the best that you can
Be proud of yourself, but remember
There is no indispensable man!

-- From This England’s book of Parlour Poetry
Thanks to Gretchen for this contribution.

Old 03-18-2007, 10:32 AM   #208
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

an ugly sight a man who is afraid. jean anouilh

Old 03-18-2007, 10:33 AM   #209
it's all about me

my fear is my substance and probably the best part of me franz kafka

Old 03-18-2007, 10:35 AM   #210
it's all about me

There is nothing strange about fear, no matter in what guise it presents itself it is something with which we are all so familiar that when a man appears who is without i we are at once enslaved by him. henry miller

Old 03-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #211
it's all about me

fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. to conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. bertrand russell

Old 03-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #212
it's all about me

of all the passions, fear weakens judgement most..... cardinal de retz

Old 03-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #213
it's all about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Sex can lead to nasty things like herpes, gonorrhea, and something called relationships. Ali G - Da Ali G Show
This one's good

Old 03-19-2007, 04:11 AM   #214
Born to Ride

Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all. Johnny Depp

Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 AM   #215
Born to Ride

"Perhaps I am a man of exceptional moods. I do not know how far my experience is common. At times I suffer from the strangest sense of detachment from myself and the world about me; I seem to watch it all from the outside, from somewhere inconceivably remote, out of time, out of space, out of the stress and the tragedy of it all." H.G. Wells, The War of the Worlds

Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #216
Born to Ride

I am a millionaire today and my wife deserves all of the credit. Before I met her I was a multi-millionaire. Chi Chi Rodriguez

Old 03-22-2007, 04:20 AM   #217
Born to Ride

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself." Roseanne

Old 03-23-2007, 06:11 AM   #218
Born to Ride

What we think, we become. Buddha

Old 03-24-2007, 05:31 AM   #219
Born to Ride

“Why we are here: To tremble at the terrible beauty of the stars, to shed a tear at perfection of Beethoven’s symphonies, and to crack a cold one now and then.” – David Lettermen

Old 03-25-2007, 04:16 AM   #220
Born to Ride

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome." - Isaac Asimov

Closed Thread