Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quote of the Day

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 05:36 AM   #41
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapMasterG View Post
"Don't sweat the petty things...just pet the sweaty things"
I've heard that one before, put it into practice and forgot about the quote altogether. You need an "A" for bringing it up after all these years.

Old 12-19-2006, 05:40 AM   #42
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle

Old 12-20-2006, 06:33 AM   #43
Born to Ride

"For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude." Clarence E. Hodges
Dedicated to TW member "kwe1560" and soldiers everywhere.

Old 12-21-2006, 03:03 AM   #44
Born to Ride

I have often regretted my speech, never my silence. Publilius Syrus

Old 12-22-2006, 04:46 AM   #45
Born to Ride

Well my heart knows me better than I know myself so I'm gonna let it do all the talking. [KT Tunstall, Black Horse and the Cherry Tree]

Old 12-22-2006, 09:33 PM   #46
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
a hungry man is not a free man -adlai stevenson

Old 12-22-2006, 09:34 PM   #47
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

you are where you eat-anonymous

Old 12-22-2006, 09:35 PM   #48
it's all about me

sadder than destitution, sadder than a beggar is the man who eats alone in public- jean baudrillard

Old 12-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #49
it's all about me

people often feed the hungry so that nothing may disturb their own enjoyment of a good meal- somerset maugham

Old 12-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #50
it's all about me

a fruit is a vegetable with looks and money. plus if you let fruit rot it turns into wine, something brussel sprouts never do- p.j. o'rourke

Old 12-23-2006, 04:50 AM   #51
Born to Ride

"When you speak, your speech should be better than your silence would have been." (Origin unknown)

Old 12-24-2006, 05:33 AM   #52
Born to Ride

"There is none so blind as those who will not listen." William Slater

Old 12-25-2006, 07:18 AM   #53
Born to Ride

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read. Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

Old 12-26-2006, 06:19 AM   #54
Born to Ride

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Old 12-27-2006, 05:05 AM   #55
Born to Ride

I believe that truth is the glue that holds government together, not only our government but civilization itself. Gerald R. Ford,

Old 12-28-2006, 04:39 AM   #56
gpm5sm is on a distinguished road
gpm5sm's Tacoma Gallery
"live light, life is a blessing."

Old 12-28-2006, 09:13 AM   #57
Born to Ride

"....he could make her laugh - quite the most dangerous thing to do to a woman for they prize laughter most after passion..." [Lawrence Durrell, Balthazar]

Old 12-28-2006, 03:47 PM   #58
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Old 12-29-2006, 05:09 AM   #59
Born to Ride

I have a fine sense of the ridiculous , but no sense of humor . Edward Albee

Old 12-30-2006, 06:34 AM   #60
Born to Ride

Well timed silence hath more eloquence than speech. Martin Fraquhar Tupper

Closed Thread