Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quote of the Day

Old 12-30-2006, 09:21 PM   #61
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
WTF!!!

So this is how you get the posts' numbers!!!

I'll try the BUMP thread

"Trying is the first step towards failure."
Homer Simpson -of "The Simpsons"

Old 12-31-2006, 05:18 AM   #62
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Tukohmah;3115]So this is how you get the posts' numbers!!/QUOTE]

“Ignore the boy, Lord.” Homer Simpson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Old 12-31-2006, 06:12 AM   #63
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
Nsfw?!

I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again! Bart Simpson"The Simpsons"

Kids, just because I don't care doesn't mean I'm not listening. Homer Simpson"The Simpsons"
Old 01-01-2007, 01:51 AM   #64
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbors,
and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin
Happy New Year .
Old 01-02-2007, 02:47 AM   #65
Born to Ride

"I'm so unlucky that if I was to fall into a barrel of nipples I'd come out sucking my thumb." Freddie Starr.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:50 AM   #66
Born to Ride

A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run. Dennis Miller
Old 01-03-2007, 08:05 AM   #67
TacoKing is on a distinguished road

Navy: SEAL, SEAL Team One, Coronado, CA
Name: Jason
TacoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Don't lie in the road....you'll get tired. (some bum in San Clemente, CA)
Old 01-04-2007, 05:10 AM   #68
Born to Ride

Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable. Clare Boothe Luce
Old 01-05-2007, 03:58 AM   #69
Born to Ride

If your neighbors think you're a detective because a cop always brings you home, you might be a redneck. Jeff Foxworthy
Old 01-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #70
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way be unique, be what you feel.
melissa ethridge
Old 01-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #71
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

the principle mark of genius is not perfection but originality the opening of new frontiers.
arthur koestler
Old 01-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #72
it's all about me

it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
herman melville
Old 01-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #73
it's all about me

originality is the art of concealing your sources
benjamin franklin
Old 01-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #74
it's all about me

you've got to be original because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for
bernadette peters
Old 01-06-2007, 05:44 AM   #75
Born to Ride

"You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an ass kicking contest." Rowan Atkinson.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #76
it's all about me

All we are saying, is give peace a chance
80's song
Old 01-07-2007, 03:30 AM   #77
Born to Ride

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed. Don Wood
Old 01-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #78
TRD-Elkaholic is on a distinguished road
TRD-Elkaholic's Tacoma Gallery
He who goes to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with stinky finger. HEHE.

Figured I would put a little twist on the quotes haha.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:22 AM   #79
Born to Ride

"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true..." Robert Brault
Old 01-08-2007, 04:27 AM   #80
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai