LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quote of the Day

Old 01-09-2007, 05:45 AM   #81
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
"When you cannot get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one." Mark Twain
Old 01-09-2007, 09:22 AM   #82
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
"If you ain't first, you're last!" Ricky Bobby
Old 01-10-2007, 04:59 AM   #83
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There's nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you're insightful about it. Dennis Miller
Old 01-11-2007, 07:44 AM   #84
Born to Ride

"Then, to kill time which has such a hardy life, as well as to accelerate life which flows so slowly, they ordered a few more bottles of wine..." Charles Baudelaire, Paris Spleen
Old 01-11-2007, 07:49 AM   #85
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Old Chinese Curse:
"May you live an interesting life."

Why was I cursed?
Old 01-12-2007, 04:50 AM   #86
Born to Ride

They say the heart's a lonely hunter
Always searching for a home
that in every heart there is a hunger
to find the place where it belongs
That's why every road I travel
Leads always back to you
[John McDermott, Always Back to You]
Old 01-13-2007, 10:27 AM   #87
Born to Ride

"The best audience is intelligent, well-educated, and a little drunk." Alben William Barkley
Old 01-13-2007, 11:31 AM   #88
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
"If you ain't first, you're last!" Ricky Bobby
Ha ha.. good one.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:35 AM   #89
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
"There is a voice inside of you that whispers all day long, 'I feel that this is right for me, I know that this is wrong.' No teacher, preacher, parent, friend, or wise man can decide what's right for you~just listen to the voice that speaks inside." ~Shel Silverstein
Old 01-14-2007, 05:31 AM   #90
Born to Ride

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Old 01-15-2007, 06:38 AM   #91
Born to Ride

...And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land. So I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man.

Martin Luther King Jr., Speech in Memphis, April 3, 1968, the day before King was assassinated
Old 01-16-2007, 05:13 AM   #92
Born to Ride

"The impossible just takes a little longer..." Gary Megson
Old 01-16-2007, 11:17 AM   #93
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
"if you illiminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the solution" - Spock
Old 01-17-2007, 05:11 AM   #94
Born to Ride

"I never look back, it distracts from the now..." Etna Moles, The Incredibles
Old 01-17-2007, 04:32 PM   #95
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're going to get
forest gump
Old 01-17-2007, 04:32 PM   #96
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

you don't know what you got till it's gone.
carly simon
Old 01-17-2007, 04:33 PM   #97
it's all about me

only the ones who hurts you can make you feel better.
erotica (Madonna)
Old 01-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #98
it's all about me

only the one who inflicts the pain can take it away..
madonna
Old 01-18-2007, 04:48 AM   #99
Born to Ride

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:48 AM   #100
Born to Ride

"I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper." Emo Philips