Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 11:24 PM   #1462
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Heard from a customer tonight in my cab:

"We'll see if your still mad when I flop it in your butt later"

Old 03-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #1463
I am the one who knocks!
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
Heard from a customer tonight in my cab:

"We'll see if your still mad when I flop it in your butt later"
Loooool!! That's classy!!

Sounds like something I would say.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:52 PM   #1464
menof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to behold
Name: Robert
menof2amendment's Tacoma Gallery
one of my favorites

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ---Mark Twain

Old 03-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #1465
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Old 03-29-2014, 12:00 PM   #1466
Mmmmm... Beer
14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MACS(SW) ret
Name: Shawn
14TACO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.

2. We constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.

3. The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U. S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever --- to 47 million people, as of the most recent figures available in 2013.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U. S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." The stated reason for this policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

- author unknown... but I like it!

Old 04-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #1467
Auzea is on a distinguished road
Name: Alexander
Auzea's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh,

"Be excellent to each other. Party on, dudes."

Old 05-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #1469
Lou Slink is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Lou Slink's Tacoma Gallery
"Never rub another man's rhubarb"

-The Joker-

Old 06-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #1470
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
"I don't know what weapons will be used in World War 3 but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein

Old 06-12-2014, 06:46 PM   #1471
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt TuRD View Post
"Never rub another man's rhubarb"

-The Joker-
"You're a viscous bastard Bob, I'm glad you're dead"

-The Joker-

Old 06-18-2014, 02:36 AM   #1473
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
In 1983, President Ronald Reagan said, "If history teaches anything, it teaches that simple-minded appeasement or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly. It means the betrayal of our past, the squandering of our freedom

Old 06-22-2014, 01:57 PM   #1474
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"--from "Existential Blues"

Old 06-24-2014, 06:35 AM   #1475
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Men occasionally stumble over truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. (Churchill)

Old 07-04-2014, 04:55 AM   #1476
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.

JFK

Old 07-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #1477
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

Old 07-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #1478
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
"Res Firma Mitescere Nescit"

Old 07-10-2014, 03:05 AM   #1479
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

-Albert Einstein

Old 07-13-2014, 05:16 AM   #1480
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good one. lol

Closed Thread