Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Please Vote For My Boy in Gerber Baby Contest!

Old 11-20-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Please Vote For My Boy in Gerber Baby Contest!

My wife and I entered our 6 month old son Huston in the Gerber Baby Contest. You can vote once per day until Dec 14th. They don't make it all that easy to vote. First you enter your birthday, then your email, then it asks you a question or two. Finally you can search through the pics.

If you enter Huston for the name and CA for he state should pop up. Entry ID 219524. Serious good karma and +1 to anyone who votes!

https://photosearch.gerber.com/

Thanks everyone!
Old 11-21-2014, 01:26 AM   #4
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
THANKS FOR VOTING!

You can vote for one photo in each milestone category, once a day through December 14, 2014. Click here to read the Official Rules.
To vote for this photo, just click VOTE below!
Come back daily to vote again -
and don't forget to vote in other milestone categories.
Remember the voting period runs through December 14, 2014.
Click here to read the Official Rules.

Huston

Entry ID: 219524\

Done and he is adorable!