1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Worst day of my life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Maple85, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM
    chrisrothrock2000

chrisrothrock2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fairfax, VA
    Devil Horn Emblem, Access Bed Cover, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Bed Mat, AFE Dry Drop In Filter, Sock Monkey Decals, Custom Fishing Rod Holder
    "Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems."

Go get a drink and quit pining ......

2. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:11 AM
    OU812

OU812 ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    We've all been throught this at some point. Some of us more than others. It's cool to vent out and ask for some advice. Women are crazy.

My girlfriend of several years admits it. "All women are bi-polar, some more than others."

thread-delivers2_ef1c278f3eb9b481c2bcfd2d044757d425323c23.jpg

3. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:16 AM
    Black N Gold

Black N Gold Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    03 White Dbl Cab PreRunner SR5 TRD

lol

4. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.

Yeah, been there myself. Don't call her. And be prepared to face the fact that she might have moved on. Hit the ground running so to speak. That being said focus on the things that bring you happiness right now. Truck? Do a semi expensive mod on it. Get a Sock monkey decal or new rubber on there. But do something. Don't sit there and let it eat you.

I was dating one chick where she said she needed room (For some reason, never fully explained it) and said we could probably get back together in the future, she just needed to work somethings out. I kept bugging her asking what was wrong, was it me, blah blah blah. In the end she was like, I don't think we can ever get back together anymore. 3-4 months later shes dating an immature moron, and as far as I know she still is. And if you hit up the underground you can see what I got as a consolation prize. ;)

5. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    Wow I was expecting something much more...crude! Good advice

6. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Well you could also try the bang her one more time plan. But empty a bottle of lube. Then when you go to fuck her say, hang on baby, this has to be special. And put the lube on. Little does she know you filled it with garlic chili sauce and her glory hole will burn hotter than all the supernovas in the milky way at once.

Not to mention reek like the garbage of a small Italian diner.

7. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM
    DanGer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    you always leave me satisfied SJ

8. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    Definitely bang her one more time... just for shits n giggles... Nothing is better that that kind of sex anyway... It's familiar free-for-all territory AND no strings. LOL

9. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod

Sorry - I am a bit jaded when it comes to women. My wife seems to be the only redeeming one that I've found.

10. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    That's what the ladies say too.

11. Apr 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM
    goofyboy

goofyboy Longhorn.

Member:
    Katy, Tx
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    oh, and if you have "quailty" pics of her - post them in the underground... :)

12. Apr 28, 2009 at 11:08 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    But only if she's hot...

13. Apr 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM
    Maple85

Maple85 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Portland Oregon
    Lots to come at some point. Hopefully soon.
    There is a picture of her in my profile. She is the one on the left in the pink. If you see her put in a good word for me...ohhh and beings that she absolutely hates trucks, republicans, guns, etc I’m sure she would be absolutely horrified to see 50 tacos out front Haha. Also sorry about the completely stock truck.....it’s a work in progress.:eek:

14. Apr 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

She is hot... but you'll find hotter!!! :)

15. Apr 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM
    Krp2nite

Krp2nite Well-Known Member

Member:
  16. Apr 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM
    Caddmannq

Caddmannq MotoNerd

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner TRD Sport DC LB
    Undercover toneau

If she hates all that stuff WTF are you even THINKING about getting serious with this one for?

All the blood has drained out of your brain buddy! (...and I think you know where it went... :D )

17. Apr 28, 2009 at 11:42 AM
    DanGer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    Want me to club a seal in front of her house?

18. Apr 28, 2009 at 2:50 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Sorry to hear this, sucks. Caddmannq is right, you are way too dependent on her, and possible that was the reason she split. You sound like you're a decent person, there is no reason you should feel the despair that you do. This now the time to learn to be a little more social, outgoing and open to others. As bad as it hurts maybe Liz was a leaning step for the "one" who's around the corner. Chin up, eyes front, move on, you'll be O.K. , just look at all of us.:goingcrazy:

Products Discussed in

To Top