Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

NEED an East Texas Lawyer!!

Old 04-28-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
NEED an East Texas Lawyer!!

So, my receptionist here at work had an altercation over the weekend with a company in Marshall, TX. She received a citation for "Disorderly Conduct" even though she didnt start a fight. Basically she is trying to fight it.

While on the other hand, the guys that were trying to do her state inspection scratched a rim on her car after ramming a curb. So she is having them replace the rim. But the rim that was damaged is now discontinued and the place where all this happened is now threatening to counter-sue her if she went to the better business bureau. They have been lying and sayin that they dont have insurance bc she threatened to file a claim for her damages.

This is the story in a nutshell so i can now get to the question at hand:

Does anyone know or possibly steer me in the direction to find a good lawyer that will handle this type case in East TX/Marshall area? Even if its one that is to console with. If any of u know any that are cut-throat, i'd prefer to see her use them

Thanks in advance!!