1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NEED an East Texas Lawyer!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 07tacoark, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Apr 28, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    07tacoark

07tacoark [OP] Still kickin like a chicken!

Member:
    First Name:
    Red
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 & 19 TRD-OR 4x4
    Lots on 07 ... getting started on 19
    So, my receptionist here at work had an altercation over the weekend with a company in Marshall, TX. She received a citation for "Disorderly Conduct" even though she didnt start a fight. Basically she is trying to fight it.

While on the other hand, the guys that were trying to do her state inspection scratched a rim on her car after ramming a curb. So she is having them replace the rim. But the rim that was damaged is now discontinued and the place where all this happened is now threatening to counter-sue her if she went to the better business bureau. They have been lying and sayin that they dont have insurance bc she threatened to file a claim for her damages.

This is the story in a nutshell so i can now get to the question at hand:

Does anyone know or possibly steer me in the direction to find a good lawyer that will handle this type case in East TX/Marshall area? Even if its one that is to console with. If any of u know any that are cut-throat, i'd prefer to see her use them :D

Thanks in advance!!

Products Discussed in

To Top