Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who has been stunned from a stun gun?

Old 12-10-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Who has been stunned from a stun gun?

Has anyone here been stunned by a stun gun? The other evening I had a temporary lapse in judgement and agreed to let a friend try out her new stun gun on me, I don't have any details on voltage or anything, but it is supposed to be similar to a taser.

Any ideas on how bad it will hurt or anything?

I am planning on doing it outside on grass so if I fall it won't be bad.

Edit:
Got zapped today, gonna post a video in a few.
My friends mom got zapped also, and heres the video.
http://youtu.be/JHiJAlVr2oM
Old 12-10-2014, 11:31 PM   #2
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
All LE and corrections officers should have been hit. Basically anyone who carries one has to get hit with it first, same with pepper spray. At least here.
EDIT: I just realized you said stun gun. Not sure how similar that is to getting shot with a taser.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:55 AM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
All LE and corrections officers should have been hit. Basically anyone who carries one has to get hit with it first, same with pepper spray. At least here.
EDIT: I just realized you said stun gun. Not sure how similar that is to getting shot with a taser.
I've got family that are LE and taser isn't that bad ,it just feels like you hit the gym, but it's a walk in the park compared to OC spray.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:57 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Stun gun is nothing compared to a taser.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
stun guns and tasers aren't even the same thing

Tasers rely on neuromuscular incapacitation while stun guns (or a drive stun from a taser) uses pain compliance.

Depending on brand/manufacturer...it's generally a bad idea to willingly take a shot from either in anything but a controlled environment. While normally taser/stun gun related deaths are a result of various other things such as drugs and falling, it can still kill a person if used improperly or due to unknown health issues etc.

Stun guns or drive stuns from a taser hurt like the dickens, and can leave burn marks on your clothes or skin. It's not recommended...I've been hit twice
Old 12-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #6
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
stun guns and tasers aren't even the same thing

Tasers rely on neuromuscular incapacitation while stun guns (or a drive stun from a taser) uses pain compliance.

Depending on brand/manufacturer...it's generally a bad idea to willingly take a shot from either in anything but a controlled environment. While normally taser/stun gun related deaths are a result of various other things such as drugs and falling, it can still kill a person if used improperly or due to unknown health issues etc.

Stun guns or drive stuns from a taser hurt like the dickens, and can leave burn marks on your clothes or skin. It's not recommended...I've been hit twice
Well I gave my word I'd take It so I will, but I can get 2 guys to catch me.

According to the supplier its a 17 million volt device.

Anything I can do in particular for safety?
Old 12-11-2014, 05:45 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Volts ain't what kills ya...amps are
Old 12-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #8
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Volts ain't what kills ya...amps are
Yup
Old 12-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #9
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
It'll hurt. I don't believe you'll need to be caught, or held up though. Take video.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #10
muddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
muddog67's Tacoma Gallery
Anything I can do in particular for safety?
yeah pray and make a will !!!!!
Old 12-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #11
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
*chants*
Video... Video... Video...
Goodluck. Use the restroom first!!
Old 12-11-2014, 06:48 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Worst case scenario...you're gonna die

Best case...it'll hurt like hell and you'll have burn marks...

Everything depends on quality of device, location and duration of stun, and your health
Old 12-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #13
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just about covers it. Are you taking it on your chest or torso? Or like on your calf?

If you have ever had heart issues, palpitations, etc. Don't do it.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:52 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Major nerve groups respond best....
Old 12-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #15
cheech1 is on a distinguished road
cheech1's Tacoma Gallery
OP, you need to get yourself sterilized, as we need to clean up the gene pool.

Are you out of your mind, or just dumb?
Old 12-11-2014, 07:05 PM   #16

Cheech.. I think you might need a break from the internet.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #17
If you can't duct it...Fuck it!
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Traviste's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you have no heart conditions. Take a leak first. And most importantly.....video it.for the rest of us
Old 12-11-2014, 07:09 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Stun guns ain't gonna make him involuntarily piss himself
Old 12-11-2014, 07:09 PM   #19
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeRunner View Post
Just about covers it. Are you taking it on your chest or torso? Or like on your calf?

If you have ever had heart issues, palpitations, etc. Don't do it.
Undecided on location, I was thinking calf or chest.

No health problems besides being a little overweight, but my heart is strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech1 View Post
OP, you need to get yourself sterilized, as we need to clean up the gene pool.

Are you out of your mind, or just dumb?
What's wrong with me taking a stun to make sure that the device can indeed provide protection for the lady?

For y'all calling for video, my sister is gonna video it so she can relive it over and over.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:10 PM   #20
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stun guns ain't gonna make him involuntarily piss himself
Hmmm. Maybe we should pee before watching the video then?