Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Did you know OSH makes chipped keys?

Old 12-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Did you know OSH makes chipped keys?

I had a conversation with some people who were in the area to work with OSH. Asked what they were here for and they said they were installing a key programmer for chipped keys.

I stopped by today to get a quote and they said 99.99$ for a basic key that will open the doors and start the engine (the programming is included in the price).

I asked OSH if I brought in a blank key that had buttons on it if they could program it and they said most likely.

A mom/pop key shop quoted me at 95 for a basic chipped key and 115 for a key w/buttons.

If you want some extra keys this is definitely a good option compared to dealership prices