Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

just spent 6 hours in the ER

Old 05-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
just spent 6 hours in the ER

I had some bad stomach problems the past few days so finally i decided to go to the hospital today..After waiting around for about 3-4 hours in the lobby, they called me up to a room. This next part happens in about 3 hours...
Nurse comes in, draws blood.
I go for xrays
ultrasound (they think it could possibly be a gall bladder)

Nurse comes back, argues with me about an IV she never put in, then finally puts one in and gives me some stuff to make my stomach problems go away.

I lay there with an Iv in my arm for about a 1/2 hr and the dr comes in, tells me that im fine, just have the precursor to an ulcer. Gives me a prescription for 15 days and I get discharged.

Damn, some hot nurses also!
Old 05-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
i hate the E.R... i had my wisdom teeth removed and during the process i started having heart pains and chest pressure and sharp pains everyone up there. I got too much anesthetics it was affecting my heart. I get rushed to the E.R and get put on a bed..(keep in mind i have my third tooth half way out with my back gums cut open). the anesthetics wore off and it was the worse pain I have ever experienced. I had to wait another hour in pain before they could help me because someone in the room next to me was in critical condition and i think dying..
Old 05-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
thanks..I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow
Old 05-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear you had to go in, Hospitals suck

I spent 6 hours in the ER in Dec and they are so backed up here that I didn't even get a room, I was designated as Hallway Patient Station 9

They didn't give me a break when it came bill time though, you still get charged like you had an ER room
Old 05-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have been fortunate enough that when I go to the ER, they take me pretty quickly.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #6

Firefighter:
agreed. There was so many people there..one lady looked like she was dead when her husband brought her in on a wheelchair, but then she started coughing..sounded nasty to.

One poor girl comes in all by herself, looks like she was/is a cancer patient, had to wear a particle mask

another one comes in with a little girl, whos head was gashed open

some dude comes in with his hand wrapped in a beach towel, covered in blood.

Damn it sucked!
Old 05-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have been fortunate enough that when I go to the ER, they take me pretty quickly.
frequent fliers get VIP treatment I guess
Old 05-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
IS he sure it aint the swine flu?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i know I agree completely (hence the sarcastic face). I think a combination of the administration failing and no news brought the swine flu to the front page