Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

100 mph Tacoma crash!

Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 AM   #21
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
It's so cool to see these wrecks but they really are just terrible. Poor Tacos...and the people in them that did dumb shit to kill themselves.

That's totally salvageable! That tailgate and left rear wheel are near perfect! Don't even get me started on how perfect those taillights are...
the frame looks straight!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:24 AM   #22
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
lol.... ouch!!!!!!!!!

Ill take the wheels... they look good too, I want some TRD rims.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #23
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Anyone notice someone wrote ouch on the back quarter panel in the Dust?
i think it says Do not touch!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #24
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
ouch is funnier.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:15 AM   #25
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
It's so cool to see these wrecks but they really are just terrible. Poor Tacos...and the people in them that did dumb shit to kill themselves.

That's totally salvageable! That tailgate and left rear wheel are near perfect! Don't even get me started on how perfect those taillights are...
yea that drivers side door is salavageable too
those scratches will "buff" out
Old 05-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #26
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
lolol is that bumper salvageable also? i dont have a bumper...
Haha! Of course! Look how shiny it is! (it doesn't need to be totally straight)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffRock View Post
the frame looks straight!
I know! Maybe slightly pulled ot the right but mainly it's straight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
yea that drivers side door is salavageable too
those scratches will "buff" out
Naw that one looks pretty bad, I haven't seen the passenger's side though...
Old 05-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #27
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I sure hope my truck never ends up like that.
X100000000

Quote:
What about the INNOCENT victims who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got killed because of someone else's stupidity?

I don't feel the pity for the idots that I do the victims of the other guys' stupidity. Both the wrecks here COULD have been caused by someone else.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #28
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
What about the INNOCENT victims who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got killed because of someone else's stupidity?

I don't feel the pity for the idiots that I do the victims of the other guys' stupidity. Both the wrecks here COULD have been caused by someone else.
I feel for them, I really do. They didn't deserve to have that happen to them unless they were trying to have it happen to them. But either way I feel for them and their families. Very true, the 1st gen was running a red light and got t-boned by a truck doing 70. I don't know about the second gen crash though.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
it sucks for the people involved...and the families affected...

BUT i guarantee you that both of these wrecks couldve been avoided

details listed with the gold 1st gen say the driver went thru a red light and got tboned...pay attention and stop at red lights and this wouldnt have happened
Old 05-20-2010, 10:11 AM   #30
Kentucky Boy
YotaDude01 is a jewel in the roughYotaDude01 is a jewel in the roughYotaDude01 is a jewel in the rough

YotaDude01's Tacoma Gallery
being a tacoma they just drove it home and buffed out the dents and scratches..lol
Old 05-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #31
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Crap! Those are some horrible crashes that I hope no one ever to go through. Unfortunately, accidents will always happen.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #32
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Think the driver was OK?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:22 AM   #33
Kentucky Boy
YotaDude01 is a jewel in the roughYotaDude01 is a jewel in the roughYotaDude01 is a jewel in the rough

YotaDude01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
heres a first gen tacoma
Car:
Toyota Tacoma
Description:
Driver went through a red light and got t-boned by a truck doing 70 mph.

So is there any guesses to if this truck is a regular cab, extended cab or a crew cab???

im really not sure
Old 05-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #35
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
its a double cab...you can tell its a short bed and you can make out the back door.

i could be completely wrong tho lol
i do know it's a year old thread...lol
Old 05-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #36
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Both parties are at fault for that fist gen accident.

Driver A ran a red light
Driver B was going 70mph through that intersection..

to many stupid people in this world.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #38
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
it has to be a regular cab, i can only see one door on the left side