LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Just For Men

Old 12-09-2006, 04:54 AM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Just For Men

How to give some and then "get some"

http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/con...tnrdata=120801
Old 12-09-2006, 06:59 AM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Ok in my opinion you should shop at La Perla for the sexiest undergarments. The lady in your life will surely love you for it. Oh and guys don't buy the slutty type undergarments see what style she like say checking her drawer, or watch which is her favorite style when she feels sexy. I know my man does this and he's never wrong when he buys my favorite things that's why i love him long time ;0)
ldytaco05
Old 12-09-2006, 07:24 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
The lady in your life will surely love you for it.
ldytaco05
Why are these things soooo important for the ladies.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:35 AM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

If you want to keep her happy :0) there's always jewelry.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:56 AM   #5
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
If you want to keep her happy :0) there's always jewelry.
But why? My lady has never given me a supercharger or 22 inch wheels. Why is keeping a lady happy more important than keeping a man happy. Pls. share your perspective with us.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:32 AM   #6
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
It's not more important, it goes both ways. And there are ladies out there that would rather have, say, some cool accessories for her truck rather than expensive undergarments. It is just as easy for us to buy those for ourselves, if that is our thing. Then at least we are sure we like the item and it's the right size.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:34 PM   #7
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skies20 View Post
It's not more important, it goes both ways. And there are ladies out there that would rather have, say, some cool accessories for her truck rather than expensive undergarments. It is just as easy for us to buy those for ourselves, if that is our thing. Then at least we are sure we like the item and it's the right size.
I must say your perspective on fairness is pretty reasonable and you . In most cases, the advantage is tilted in one direction and one direction only . You must Eat Steak .
Old 12-09-2006, 07:00 PM   #8
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Ha Ha.. Yes, I do.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:21 AM   #9
it's all about me

Let's just say you can't live with them, can't live without them. your life is not complete without a special woman in your life. lol besides i would rather buy my own truck accessories because i do alot of research and i know what's best for my truck. also some women would love their independence in purchasing items, a sense of worth is my guess. guys you know you're happy when your woman is happy so keep it that way ;p