LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Went to the gun range 2day!

Old 05-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the gun range 2day!

Sure glad I did !
Old 05-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
she looks a little young, good but young
Old 05-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
omg
Old 05-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
...what f...ing gun ranges do YOU go to???? Damn.
That should be outlawed at gun ranges....somebody can get shot..."I'm sorry, I wasn't looking downrange..."...."I don't blame you son"
Old 05-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
u r kidding right???? Serious?
Old 05-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
ok, i looked at it again it's fake. She's not really shooting (her ears would be bleeding). The shirt just doesn't rise up your back like that, that's been pulled up. That's your girl Surfsupl or some girl you know and you had her sit there and pose just for shits and giggles. Good one. That's one hell of a wedgy too.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZsand View Post
ok, i looked at it again it's fake.
what are you talking about, thats the tactical whale tale position
Old 05-07-2009, 07:34 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i would have gotten down on one knee, handed her a glock, and asked her to marry me
Old 05-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #10
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i would have gotten down on one knee, handed her a glock, and asked her to marry me
An empty one i hope....cause what if she sais no....shish. You dare devil you.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
Stops Jihad on Contact.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Is there supposed to be a gun in that pic? Cause I don't see one.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
Is there supposed to be a gun in that pic? Cause I don't see one.
Its a pic of a topless gal sitting in my bedroom......
Old 05-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #14
intoxicologist99 is on a distinguished road

intoxicologist99's Tacoma Gallery
i need to go to that range now