Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dash cam Video on my Taco captured Driver ejected from vehicle for not wearing seatbe

Old 03-02-2015, 10:12 PM   #1
ñom ñom
BolsonShaft is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
BolsonShaft's Tacoma Gallery
Dash cam Video on my Taco captured Driver ejected from vehicle for not wearing seatbe

I sold my beloved Taco on Sunday March 1st, but on Saturday Feb 28th I was on the way to the shop to have my dash cams removed and I caught this accident on I-75.

Hopefully the driver that was ejected is doing ok, he was airlifted to the hospital.

http://youtu.be/yWrxK7ZQSBM

Here is a link to the dash cam setup in case you are interested:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...e-dr500gw.html
Old 03-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #2
I'm lost
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Big Sexy
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit, that's crazy!

I will never own a vehicle without a dashcam in it.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
KyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KyleNowad's Tacoma Gallery
Dang!
Old 03-02-2015, 10:22 PM   #5
ñom ñom
BolsonShaft is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
BolsonShaft's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco 2011 View Post
Wow that was crazy. That is an expensive dash cam set up but a nice one. Did you show the police the video ?
Emailed this link to the person who in charge of this accident at Florida Highway Patrol Miami Division.

I hope the video helps.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:28 PM   #6
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993t100 View Post
Holy shit, that's crazy!

I will never own a vehicle without a dashcam in it.
Why?
Old 03-02-2015, 10:48 PM   #7
Grand Master Fu
OneFastGeek is on a distinguished road

OneFastGeek's Tacoma Gallery
Which car was the one that came off the entry ramp, looks like he almost sideswiped a car which then hit the truck and started the chain reaction (I think)?
Old 03-02-2015, 10:54 PM   #8
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
Rock Lobster's Tacoma Gallery
Always wear your seatbelt fucktards.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:55 PM   #9
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lobster View Post
Always wear your seatbelt fucktards.

hard to argue
Old 03-02-2015, 10:56 PM   #10
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus! I hope he is ok. That is insanity.

My buddy told me about a time he wrecked an old GMC Jimmy of his and wasn't wearing his seatbelt, said the accident was so bad that the entire steering wheel column was pushed into the drivers seat, and luckily for him he was flung aside to the passenger side, the only injury he obtained was a broken foot because of where his final placement was at the end of the accident.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #11
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
hard to argue
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
Jesus! I hope he is ok. That is insanity.

My buddy told me about a time he wrecked an old GMC Jimmy of his and wasn't wearing his seatbelt, said the accident was so bad that the entire steering wheel column was pushed into the drivers seat, and luckily for him he was flung aside to the passenger side, the only injury he obtained was a broken foot because of where his final placement was at the end of the accident.
This wouldn't be a certain Greg would it? I was going to say in the rare case not having one on save your life and a it was the exact same thing.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:15 PM   #12
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I heard about a guy that fell out of a plane without a parachute and lived , we should all do that
Old 03-02-2015, 11:18 PM   #13
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Read, rare DB.

As always fuck the nucks.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:20 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Read, rare DB.

Like a Shark's win

Wrong thread 10th place
Old 03-02-2015, 11:20 PM   #15

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like a Shark's win

Wrong thread 10th place
Good one
Old 03-02-2015, 11:30 PM   #16
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
This wouldn't be a certain Greg would it? I was going to say in the rare case not having one on save your life and a it was the exact same thing.
No. You don't know this guy. Lol. Surprisingly this was another "freak accident."

Needless to say, this guy doesn't believe in wearing seat belts because of what happened to him now. I don't know that that is the smartest idea, but previous life experiences would dictate his mentality to believe so.

Quote:
I heard about a guy that fell out of a plane without a parachute and lived , we should all do that
No he died upon impact, but landed on a wasp's nest and suffered hundred's if not thousands of stings. It was the shock of all the sting's which brought him back to life (the stings acting like a defibrillator)
Old 03-02-2015, 11:41 PM   #17
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
No he died upon impact, but landed on a wasp's nest and suffered hundred's if not thousands of stings. It was the shock of all the sting's which brought him back to life (the stings acting like a defibrillator)
I'm installing a 5 point bees nest into my truck right now.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:57 PM   #18
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
That's crazy....wish I had a dash cam for some of the stuff I've seen over the years.

RJM