Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Redneck Wedding

Old 10-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Redneck Wedding

I don't know where she got it but one of my friends sent me this slide show a couple days ago. Bob just modified the site to allow PPS files so i'm gonna try uploading it. Hopefully i'll get it right the first time, if not just bear with me. If you're PC cannot display PPS files then go to the following Microsoft link and download the program, believe me it's worth it. Let this slide show be a warning to Texas and Canada, this is what you're up against if you ever come to the South....

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Attached Files
File Type: pps Folkstonwedding.pps (1.85 MB, 124 views)
Old 10-31-2007, 10:18 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man! Dem red necks sure are having all the fun. Me want a red neck girl.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:39 AM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I want the hot sister!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Couch, It looks like you had a great wedding. It would have been nice if you invited us...just because we drive Tacomas, it doesn't mean we don't have appropriate wedding attire!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Hey nd, Now thats a neat show! !!! I'd sware that I saw Larry the Cable Guy in one of those slides! !!! ! I think Jeff Foxworthy was right behind him! ! That's some funny stuff, keep'm coming

Don G
Old 10-31-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
That could have happened in Texas. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed. Sorry, nd, it don't put any fear into me, but I can't speak for Canadia.

The only thing missing from that slideshow was the happy couple driving (boating?) away with a big sign saying "Git R Done!" on the back of the truck/boat/whatever.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:29 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
i have seen that before if only we were all that lucky
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Virginia Beach and Greenville
navysob is on a distinguished road

Navy: Report to my next station in two weeks!!!
Name: Sean
navysob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to navysob Send a message via Yahoo to navysob
that was awesome... i think the groom was my neighbors ex-husband ????? I wll have to ask her!

---ob