Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Speakin of rednecks

Old 11-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
It was a real show on in the mid 90's. It was a wierd show to say the least.
yeah, twin peaks was definitely weird......and the old dude shooting the lugnut with the shot gun was friggin classic man!! i give that guy 2, possibly 3 if i had another!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:29 AM   #22
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was about Anna Nicole's Boobs.

My bad.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:10 AM   #23
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
There's a restaurant chain around here trying to compete with Hooters called "Twin Peaks".
Old 11-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #24
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
There's a restaurant chain around here trying to compete with Hooters called "Twin Peaks".

well, i tell ya what. if the hooters there is like the one here where i live..........i think id rather be at "twin peaks"!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:57 AM   #25
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well, i tell ya what. if the hooters there is like the one here where i live..........i think id rather be at "twin peaks"!!!
They closed the Hooters where I live becuase the food was so rank.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #26
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
food

you can get food at a hooters? I never knew! lol the shotgun is classic... I drove my one car around with a butter knife as a ing. key LOL oh yeah and trust me the cops that saw me starting it one day asked for the registration
Old 11-24-2007, 11:53 AM   #27
Jimmy6165 is on a distinguished road

Jimmy6165's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

That man shooting himself? I would have figured him to be some yankee in Illinois or Indiana, possibly even western Pennsylvania. Do not forget, Woody Boyd was from Indiana.

I guess he never heard of the word, "richochet".