Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Calling All Carolinians!

Old 05-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Calling All Carolinians!

My fellow Carolinians, and anyone else who hates Texans, the time has come to unite. There comes a time in every mans life when he must stand up and say "enough!". That time is now. The Texans (or as i like to call them, cow humping jackass's with big hats who think they are better than me) think they are "special" enough to have their own subforum here on TW. I'm calling for all current members of the Carolina Alliance, as well as any other Carolinians who have the balls to stand up for what i believe in. We may be smaller than Texas. We may be more inbred than Texas. We probably have fewer teeth per capita than Texas. And i may have long forgotten why i ever started this feud with Texas in the first place, but damn it, i am bound and determined to beat texas no matter what the cost..... even though i'm not really sure how this thread will help further that goal.... doesn't mater.... hear out battle cry! "DEATH TO TEXAS or at the very least give the Carolinas our own subforum too!"

It will be a long fight men. i can't promise victory, glory, or even sober leadership. In fact, with me in charge we may all drunkenly get the shit beat out of us by a bunch of pissed off texans, but at least we'll have our pride... kind of.

Tacomaman06, i need you to start by banning all texans
Jhodge, i need you to orgainize something. i dont know what, but you're pretty good at that stuff so get on it. also, a sponsor would be cool
tigeran00, start putting all their trucks for sail on Craigslist with their home phone numbers. Also, bring me some pepper spray
Other guys start vandalizing whatever you can find. Also, start drinking.

You hear that Bob? we may be stupid Appalachian mouth breathers but we're drunk and organized now and we demand our own subforum before texas gets one. I await your response

Terms of Use: By posting a response in this thread you are officially endorsing the Carolina Alliance as a legitimate albeit intellectually impaired entity and publicly voicing your support for an official Tacoma World sanctioned Carolina sub forum

Disclaimer: The term(s) Carolina Alliance, Tacoma World, Drunk, Appalachian mouth breather and lsocoee are trademarked properties of Couch corp.. Unauthorized use or reproduction of said terms are strictly prohibited by Federal Copyright laws and will result in getting your ass sued off and or drunken ramblings
Old 05-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
"ENOUGH!"

im in!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
damn! i can attack texas from the south, but over what?? a bunch of drunken rednecks living close to the border? no way....
Old 05-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
damn! i can attack texas from the south, but over what?? a bunch of drunken rednecks living close to the border? no way....

ed we know you hate texas

its a rather ugly hat for you to wear...

join the cause!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Texas already has a subforum! BOOYAH! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/texas/
Old 05-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
ed we know you hate texas

its a rather ugly hat for you to wear...

join the cause!

I don't, know, I wouldn't want to be classified as a member of the carolina alliance.....
Old 05-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
case closed!

thread closed???

:l ocked:
Old 05-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a little snippet for North Carolinians to throw in the face of Texans: NC had the fastest growing metro in the country last year. Eat that Texans! Your state was only No.2!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

This is going well.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
I don't, know, I wouldn't want to be classified as a member of the carolina alliance.....
so youre saying you'd rather side with texans?

if you arent with us...youre with hotdog and the texans

and thats an AWFUL place to be
Old 05-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #11
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:

I am not in NC, but my brother is!! Tiger, I am going to need some address' for "The Treatment"
Old 05-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #12

Quote:

Dont get me wrong, i dont like Texas very much, but i dont think carolinians are worth to fight for either.... Unless i can see more of Nds sister/girlfriend pictures.... (and no, im not referring to mjp2's pictures)
Old 05-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #13

Marines:
Quote:
Dont get me wrong, i dont like Texas very much, but i dont think carolinians are worth to fight for either.... Unless i can see more of Nds sister/girlfriend pictures.... (and no, im not referring to mjp2's pictures)
turkeys?
Old 05-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

I am not in NC, but my brother is!! Tiger, I am going to need some address' for "The Treatment"

im going to need a pledge of undying allegiance to the CA before i share information
Old 05-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
shit. well..... shit.

Quote:

yes it is. it smells like relish and mustard..... and shame
Old 05-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #16
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
This is gonna be good.

And as posted earlier we already have our own sub fourm so you already lost.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
This is gonna be good.

we have not lost

however...being a texan is about as good as losing
Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #18
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, this redneck driven thread is 26 minutes old and no one is too drunk to type!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #19

Marines:
Quote:
im going to need a pledge of undying allegiance to the CA before i share information
I am pledging UNDYING ALLEGIANCE to the CAROLINA ALLIANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
This is gonna be good.

Heathen!!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #20

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Wow, this redneck driven thread is 26 minutes old and no one is too drunk to type!
Patience