Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Political Threads

Old 06-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #41
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
We are all defined by our points of view and personalities...There is no reason to make someone act as something they are not- but it does not need to be argued ad-infinitum in thread after thread.

We accept some "passive" political commentary in exchange for limiting open discussion.
look at you using fancy words like "ad-infinitum". i'm so proud of you. i probably would have said "for fucking forever" but i guess thats why your the mod and i'm just the lowly, "popular guy".
Old 06-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #42
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker01 View Post
Hell with censorship, let the people speak.
The problem is that when it comes to politics, most people don't speak. They yell, and eventually it morphs into personal attacks towards anybody that doesn't agree with their stance.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #43
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Let's hug it out!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
The problem is that when it comes to politics, most people don't speak. They yell, and eventually it morphs into personal attacks towards anybody that doesn't agree with their stance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
You're wrong STFU I hate you
both of you shut up!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #45

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
both of you shut up!
Let's REALLY hug it out!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:30 AM   #46
I think therefore I'm a Democrat
Richman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Richman21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Let's REALLY hug it out!
Or maybe go play some soccer!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:32 AM   #47

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #49
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
look at you using fancy words like "ad-infinitum". i'm so proud of you. i probably would have said "for fucking forever" but i guess thats why your the mod and i'm just the lowly, "popular guy".
dont you mean "for fucking ever"?

or forever fucking each other

Old 06-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #50

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
dont you mean "for fucking ever"?

or forever fucking each other

no, i said it right the first time
Old 06-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #51
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Get offa me. I wanna see what's up. What the fuck is this shit? Who the fuck are you, lady? Why the fuck did you hug my head?

haha....dogma is a bitch!

wait....that's karma
Old 06-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #52
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no, i said it right the first time
Old 06-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #53
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
We are all defined by our points of view and personalities...There is no reason to make someone act as something they are not- but it does not need to be argued ad-infinitum in thread after thread.

We accept some "passive" political commentary in exchange for limiting open discussion.
I agree with the dead-horse beating, but in all honesty, I tend to be more offended by images of Obama with a scythe and hammer or Bush as a monkey than by someone calling me a Fucking Fuckwad.

Maybe I just get irritated by the passive-aggressiveness. I like having an avenue to rip into a guy if he's allowed to bombard me with right or left-wing images or statements.

But, I really come here for the trucks. The sweet, sweet trucks.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
I agree with the dead-horse beating, but in all honesty, I tend to be more offended by images of Obama with a scythe and hammer or Bush as a monkey than by someone calling me a Fucking Fuckwad.

Maybe I just get irritated by the passive-aggressiveness. I like having an avenue to rip into a guy if he's allowed to bombard me with right or left-wing images or statements.

But, I really come here for the trucks. The sweet, sweet trucks.
well youre in luck you fucking fuckwad

in your control panel there are 2 options

ignore list and turning off sigs

Old 06-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #55
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
well youre in luck you fucking fuckwad

in your control panel there are 2 options

ignore list and turning off sigs

But then I miss all the awesome bandwidth-eating-giant-pictures in the sigs, and the BUILD links describing the floormats and yellow foglight mods.

Seriously, though, I have found some awesome ideas and trucks through those BUILD links.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #56
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
So did rich mike and nd hugged it out?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:54 AM   #57
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

:trollface:

you chose the thread about the banning of political topics to post this?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #58
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
It makes things interesting, point taken though, might get afew threatening messages.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #59
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
anybody else want VERMIN SUPREME as the ultimatePresidentleader? i heard that under his dictatorleadership we all get free ponies. So, like, what has obama done that could compare to that? nothin' i say.

This election year vote early, vote often and remember, a vote for vermin supreme is a vote completely thrown away.
Love America more.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #60
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery