Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2,000th post!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
2,000th post!!!

following unholycumulus's lead, I'm gonna one up him. By making a 2,000th post thread!

This forum is so boss that in my (like)5 months here I've racked up 800 more posts than in my 11 months on the Mazda forums! I think I'm the only person on here with this many posts who doesn't own a Taco! x2! Thanks everyone for being so awesome and helpful and all that mushy goo goo shtuff!
Hoping for at least 15,000 more posts and under 500 until I get my Taco!
Jeff
Old 05-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
and still no tacoma!

sorry i had to
Old 05-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahaha! I said that though...yes someone failed harder than me! jk
Old 05-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
yah i didnt read your post before i replied...only the subject..lol
Old 05-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #5

and for that...I win!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You non taco post whore!!!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 05-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #9
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You non taco post whore!!!!!

yah, i mean, how do we know youre not the most successful troll that ever trolled? You could be posting on a ford website dissin us tacoma people

CALLED OUT

Lets see the ford ranger website!!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #10

Hahaha! That's a funny one! Ford Ranger site... (they're onto us...gotta run!)
I'm also posting on a Mazda site dissin Mazdas but they don't know...that's how good I am.

Thanks everyone!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:14 PM   #12
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta be getting close

Edit: lawl my 2k1 post.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #13
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I gotta be getting close

Edit: lawl my 2k1 post.
Hell yah! welcome to the only place where anyone would give a shit!! I told my running buddies today that i hit 1000.. they looked at me like i was mad..
Old 05-15-2009, 06:00 AM   #15
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Non taco post whoring extraordinairre..

Don't you ever get hungry for a taco??
Old 05-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #16
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn i thought i was bad..lol ive only been here a month longer then you
Old 05-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post

Congrats! Like I told unholycumulus and tacoholic, keep them coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Non taco post whoring extraordinairre..

Don't you ever get hungry for a taco??
Thank you, I try to make it into an art.
Yes I do...in fact I'm gonna hit up on this chick later tonight and go over to Chipotle in about 20 minutes.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Yes I do...in fact I'm gonna hit up on this chick later tonight and go over to Chipotle in about 20 minutes.
Come to SD and you'll have a REAL burrito! Can't give you a hottie to get a buritto with... BUT it'll still be an awesome burrito.. So bring her too.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
Come to SD and you'll have a REAL burrito! Can't give you a hottie to get a buritto with... BUT it'll still be an awesome burrito.. So bring her too.
Chipotle burrito???? Had one for lunch...hella good. Maybe I lied about that type of taco.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
"non taco post whore"
Just sounds so wrong
I know! I'm working on it, kicked it into high gear, and floored it.