Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

When Bad People Get Ahold of Good Trucks

Old 05-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
When Bad People Get Ahold of Good Trucks

i was patroling the border last week and look what i have found.

yes it is a very sad sight but the good thing is... there are some salvageable parts... a rear axle with a locker... a trd supercharger... ill have it righted and taken care of in a couple of week
Old 05-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
score!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
its an abandoned vehicle... as you can tell someone has already dipped into it but they lacked to notice the true treasures
Old 05-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
its an abandoned vehicle... as you can tell someone has already dipped into it but they lacked to notice the true treasures

Awesome.... Id get that S/C off as soon as i could..
Old 05-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #6

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
just to let you all know i was kidding about recovering the parts... i wish i could there is alot of money sitting there... but my job is more valuable...
Old 05-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
why cant you?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
cause its not what i am supposed to be doing while im working....
Old 05-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #12

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
cant its in a restricted area when im off work
Old 05-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #14
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
obviously the truck had been stolen, driven out to that secluded to be stripped... and now you're thinking of taking parts off it! get the VIN number, location, and report it to the local PD!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #15

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
the locals wont do anything... its unrecoverable for them... its been there for a couple years from what others say.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #16
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

those pics look recent
Old 05-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #17

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it was the first time i saw the vehicle the picts are recent but its been there for a while notice the rust
Old 05-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #18
Power Top

i mean, looks like the truck hadn't been there long...that amount of rust is common on that gen taco..just saying
Old 05-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #19

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
it has been there for atleast four years to the knowledge of my co workers
Old 05-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
cause its not what i am supposed to be doing while im working....
What are you supposed to be doing?