Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How to Spot a Hunter w/ a DUI Conviction

Old 11-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #21
pivitol is on a distinguished road

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
Is it still on the side of the road? Cause if it is you need to get over there and cut the head off!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:45 PM   #22
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah, no doubt it was nontypical. as far as records go though, im not really sure if the guy that hit it turned it it to wildlife officials or game wardens.
i'd turn it into jerky, sausage, hamburger and cube steaks...haha...and if there was a descent looking head left on it, it'd be on the wall...and have his hooves underneath holding a pic of the wreck....haha...holding the murder weapon!!!(foxworthy)
Old 11-20-2007, 07:17 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivitol View Post
Is it still on the side of the road? Cause if it is you need to get over there and cut the head off!

nah man, its gone now. this happened last tuesday i believe. i wouldnt mind having the rack though.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'd turn it into jerky, sausage, hamburger and cube steaks...haha...and if there was a descent looking head left on it, it'd be on the wall...and have his hooves underneath holding a pic of the wreck....haha...holding the murder weapon!!!(foxworthy)

im guessing he was a pretty damned old deer, so im also guessing the meat would be pretty tough. i think id make all jerky and snack sticks with the meat off him.......and just maybe id get them to do up a few lbs. of sausage.

my freezer is almost full with the 2 ive killed this year so far. i want 2 more at least......one to fill freezer rest of way up, and the other to make all jerky out of. man i love me some deer jerky!!! dammit.....gettin hungry again!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #25

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nah man, its gone now. this happened last tuesday i believe. i wouldnt mind having the rack though.

Damn!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #26
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im guessing he was a pretty damned old deer, so im also guessing the meat would be pretty tough. i think id make all jerky and snack sticks with the meat off him. man i love me some deer jerky!!! dammit.....gettin hungry again!!!
I could survive the winter on deer jerky.....awesome stuff
Old 11-20-2007, 08:10 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I could survive the winter on deer jerky.....awesome stuff

me too man. if its done right, i could practically live off of it.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:41 PM   #28

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
The best is a jalapeno cheese log made from elk. It's like summer sausage with jalapenos and cheese in it.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #29
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
The best is a jalapeno cheese log made from elk. It's like summer sausage with jalapenos and cheese in it.
Ok, all of you are making me damn hungry for some better game than I got so far. We got 18 pheasants the other day, not that it aint good but I really want some deer now!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
Ok, all of you are making me damn hungry for some better game than I got so far. We got 18 pheasants the other day, not that it aint good but I really want some deer now!
im fixing me and the wifey some deer tacos in a little while!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm...................good!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #31
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys thought you would enjoy this. How does this stack up against the deer in your area?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/h...ecord_Burkhead
Old 11-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Hey guys thought you would enjoy this. How does this stack up against the deer in your area?

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/h...ecord_Burkhead
occasionally, you'll see a buck like that around here(south carolina), but not too often. i would have loved to seen him coming thru the woods!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #33
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey tacomaman, love the new avatar!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #34

Like watchin a 4-legged tree commin through the woods.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #35

Quote:
Hey tacomaman, love the new avatar!
appreciate it man. johnny cash is timeless dude!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #36

Quote:
Like watchin a 4-legged tree commin through the woods.

ahahaha.......and a tree that i would cut down with my .270 no doubt!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #37

Quote:
ahahaha.......and a tree that i would cut down with my .270 no doubt!!!
F'n right!
Old 11-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #38
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

canada's.....206 7/8-inches

just SC's.....208 5/8 inches

look at page 17 for non-typical records...

I'd say its descent...lol
Old 11-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #39

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone hear the story about this "New World Record" elk? Which ever guy that shot it claimed he was on public land and all kinds of other bullshit. Well come to find out he shot it on some ranch where it was raised! I can just imagine the guide "whistleing here boy" and this beast comes running like a pet dog "Alright shoot 'em"
Attached Thumbnails
How to Spot a Hunter w/ a DUI Conviction-new_world_record_elk.jpg  
Old 11-21-2007, 05:01 PM   #40
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Did anyone hear the story about this "New World Record" elk? Which ever guy that shot it claimed he was on public land and all kinds of other bullshit. Well come to find out he shot it on some ranch where it was raised! I can just imagine the guide "whistleing here boy" and this beast comes running like a pet dog "Alright shoot 'em"
well as long as it wasnt genetically altered or steroid bred or even just canadian....then i dont see a prob where it was shot...haha