LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How to Spot a Hunter w/ a DUI Conviction

Old 11-21-2007, 05:01 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivitol View Post
Did anyone hear the story about this "New World Record" elk? Which ever guy that shot it claimed he was on public land and all kinds of other bullshit. Well come to find out he shot it on some ranch where it was raised! I can just imagine the guide "whistleing here boy" and this beast comes running like a pet dog "Alright shoot 'em"
yeah....that reminds me of when troy gentry shot that bear he "claimed" was from the wild, and it was actually a tame bear. i like montgomery-gentry's music alot......but that wasnt too damn smart,imo!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
jhodge.....invite me down there man!! i'm bringing my .270, and we are comin back with deer!!! i need more for the freezer. we can get ten a year here in game zone 4, mostly bucks and does on doe days or with tags. so far ive seen around 25 so far this season, but i've only taken 2. one 120 lb doe with my bow, and a spike last friday with my .270. what an i say................i love venison!!!
as long as you're overflowing with deer meat how bout making some jerkey for me and sending it this way
Old 11-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #43
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the way we count is if you can hang a ring on it, then its a point. im gonna try to see if i can load it from my camera phone. its friggin amazing!!!
you can text it to your email address and then upload it form there
Old 11-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #44

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
me too man. if its done right, i could practically live off of it.
ok, i seriously want some deer jerkey! its been forever since i've had any!
Old 11-23-2007, 09:21 AM   #45
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
ok, i seriously want some deer jerkey! its been forever since i've had any!

ok, next deer im getting all jerky made from it!! then you can have some.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:36 PM   #46
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
bag a few extra rudolphs and make enough jerky to bring to the meet next spring, i'm sure all of the alliance members want some now lol
Old 11-25-2007, 08:18 PM   #47

here is the big 43 point buck that was hit in chesterfield!!!

here is the big boy i was talking about!! its blurry because its a pic from my cell phone!!!
Attached Thumbnails
How to Spot a Hunter w/ a DUI Conviction-media2.jpg  
Old 11-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #48
pivitol is on a distinguished road

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is a MONSTER!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #49
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
That's a beauty there!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:42 PM   #50

like i had said before....the meat would make good kerky and sausage, other than that,i imagine it would be pretty tough. i would make an assload of sausage and jerky and burger from him though. it would make a friggin awesome wall hangin too!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:13 PM   #51
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
It would make a good alliance coat rack.......enough tines for everyone.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:32 PM   #52
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
43 hooks! hell i'd put it on the front of my truck