Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #205921
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I'd like to point out that I've not posted anything that isn't factual information.
X2 Same here....ok.. except for the Bronamium part
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
oh yeah i for got. and every has to have LT. even if you donít benefit from it what so ever. and AAL. so all trucks look exactly alike.
LT is not practical in my region, but it would be awesome to run wide open in the open desert.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:30 AM   #205922
too many frogs, not enough princes...
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
X2...
Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish bedazzling my Louis Vuitton European Handbag.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:30 AM   #205923
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
And RBP isnt quality?
I have no idea, it very well may be, quality to cost ratio may be askew though. Peeps can still buy it obviously, my opinion on the cost only affects me
Old 11-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #205924
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
And RBP isnt quality?
I don't care about RBP crap, mainly because it's used by morons that I ignore anyways, that's not the point, you said that all our trucks look alike, like using the quality products you listed is a bad thing. I disagree, the are trucks that are similar but no two are the same. Mine doesn't look like anyone else's on here
Old 11-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #205925
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I would just like to point out that I am the only one here with a pink Taco
Old 11-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #205926
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I don't care about RBP crap, mainly because it's used by morons that I ignore anyways, that's not the point, you said that all our trucks look alike, like using the quality products you listed is a bad thing. I disagree, the are trucks that are similar but no two are the same. Mine doesn't look like anyone else's on here
My truck looks like a bunch on here because everyone copied me
Old 11-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #205927
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Quote:
Just saying.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #205928
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Mainly because no one else has the balls enough to run one
Old 11-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #205929
Banned
Quote:
My truck looks like a bunch on here because everyone copied me
Aren't YOU special!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #205930

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just saying.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #205931
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2 Same here....ok.. except for the Bronamium part

LT is not practical in my region, but it would be awesome to run wide open in the open desert.
yeah not practical here either! but i see new guys ask what kinda lift or suspension mod they should do, and they listed them living in GA or KY and 10 guys come in and sat LT FTFW all els is shit. is stupid because i canít think of any good off road park east of the Mississippi that you could do 60mph at. open des yeah it maybe good, but itís not good or worth the coast to everyone. i have been to a WMA and almost ripped my mirror off on a tree. last as i can safely go is like 25 or 30 and thats pushing it.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #205932
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aren't YOU special!
It means a lot to hear you say that. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:38 AM   #205933
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i would put a little pink on my truck. maybe like skids or something.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:39 AM   #205934
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah not practical here either! but i see new guys ask what kinda lift or suspension mod they should do, and they listed them living in GA or KY and 10 guys come in and sat LT FTFW all els is shit. is stupid because i canít think of any good off road park east of the Mississippi that you could do 60mph at. open des yeah it maybe good, but itís not good or worth the coast to everyone. i have been to a WMA and almost ripped my mirror off on a tree. last as i can safely go is like 25 or 30 and thats pushing it.
Where are these threads? I have never seen someone saying go long travel, if they are not near somewhere it would benefit.

I don't get made fun of because I'm mostly stock. Or do I? Hmmmmm.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:41 AM   #205936

Marines:
Quote:

Touche, touche
Quote:
Rausch has an area you can do that at. Let's just say it's not wise to run it at those speeds with billies.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #205937
Banned
Quote:
It means a lot to hear you say that. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #205938
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
wow... I guess I'm not charging enough...
You should double your prices dude
Old 11-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #205939
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Where are these threads? I have never seen someone saying go long travel, if they are not near somewhere it would benefit.

I don't get made fun of because I'm mostly stock. Or do I? Hmmmmm.
i donít remember exact threads. but i do know that people have said it. iím mostly stock right now as well.
Quote:
Touche, touche

Rausch has an area you can do that at. Let's just say it's not wise to run it at those speeds with billies.
really? idk never ben their. iím down here close to windrock/coal creek. where my sig pic is taken at the WMA, you could maybe do it. but not safe because other truck coming from the other way/ atvís dirt bikes utvís. sometimes on some of the roads. you have big logging trucks or coal trucks.

Products Discussed in this Thread