Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #206101
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
And if the $700 Toyota grill is too poor-boy for ya:
http://www.rollingbigpower.com/produ...roducts_id=734
So.....shiny....can't.....resist.....
Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #206102
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
RBP = small penis syndrome
Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #206103
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And if the $700 Toyota grill is too poor-boy for ya:
http://www.rollingbigpower.com/produ...roducts_id=734
Now you're lying to me haha this is a gag site to troll people haha how is that possible. I'm not even bashing someone else's style, I just have no idea how that could cost that much. I could armor my whole truck for that.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #206104
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I thought your prices were sarcasm until I clicked the link, how are badges over a hundo? Are they platinum?
the “tacoma” are like $40 from dealer. and it looks like the RBP is a set of 3. so they would be $100 a pice. not that much more than the “tacoma” from the dealer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Nothing wrong with showing off that you work hard and make good money.

RBP products look great on big trucks IMO.
i agree they have some good looking stuff! a little over priced for some. but some guys would say doing anything to the truck is stupid and a wast of money. i don’t see why everyone hates on him. it’s his truck let him do what he wants! we are all here to learn about are truck and show off what WE HAVE DONE TO OUR TRUCK. if he wants RBP than let him put it on.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #206105
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Now you're lying to me haha this is a gag site to troll people haha how is that possible. I'm not even bashing someone else's style, I just have no idea how that could cost that much. I could armor my whole truck for that.
No joke

Old 11-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #206106

Marines:
You forgot LR UCAs.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #206107
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not bashing anyone. Do what you want. But to spend that much money on pretty much the same thing that can be had for half the price? That's just idiotic
Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #206108
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to point out that I've not posted anything that isn't factual information.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #206109
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cause this is TW, where all of our trucks are supposed to have a homer satoshi, BAMF sliders, ARB lockers, billies all around and all look alike

No offense to any vendors above
oh yeah i for got. and every has to have LT. even if you don’t benefit from it what so ever. and AAL. so all trucks look exactly alike.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #206110
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cause this is TW, where all of our trucks are supposed to have a homer satoshi, BAMF sliders, ARB lockers, billies all around and all look alike

No offense to any vendors above
That all of the above products are proven quality wouldn't have anything to do with why they are so popular?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #206111

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I'm not bashing anyone. Do what you want. But to spend that much money on pretty much the same thing that can be had for half the price? That's just idiotic
X2...
Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish bedazzling my Louis Vuitton European Handbag.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #206112
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wasn't bashing people's choices either man, I was just blown away by the prices. I had no idea. . . I'll stick to dropping thousands on functional mods rather than a chrome grill personally, but if someone else wants that grill they can go right ahead
Old 11-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #206113

Marines:
Quote:
I'd like to point out that I've not posted anything that isn't factual information.
X2 Same here....ok.. except for the Bronamium part
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
oh yeah i for got. and every has to have LT. even if you don’t benefit from it what so ever. and AAL. so all trucks look exactly alike.
LT is not practical in my region, but it would be awesome to run wide open in the open desert.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #206114
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
X2...
Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish bedazzling my Louis Vuitton European Handbag.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #206115

Quote:
And RBP isnt quality?
I have no idea, it very well may be, quality to cost ratio may be askew though. Peeps can still buy it obviously, my opinion on the cost only affects me
Old 11-04-2012, 08:32 AM   #206116
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
And RBP isnt quality?
I don't care about RBP crap, mainly because it's used by morons that I ignore anyways, that's not the point, you said that all our trucks look alike, like using the quality products you listed is a bad thing. I disagree, the are trucks that are similar but no two are the same. Mine doesn't look like anyone else's on here
Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #206117
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I would just like to point out that I am the only one here with a pink Taco
Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #206118
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I don't care about RBP crap, mainly because it's used by morons that I ignore anyways, that's not the point, you said that all our trucks look alike, like using the quality products you listed is a bad thing. I disagree, the are trucks that are similar but no two are the same. Mine doesn't look like anyone else's on here
My truck looks like a bunch on here because everyone copied me
Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #206119

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Quote:
Just saying.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #206120
Banned
Quote:
Mainly because no one else has the balls enough to run one

Products Discussed in this Thread