Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #233821
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Pint glass koozies FTW!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #233822
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/9bE9OoqARkU
Old 04-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #233823
pm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant futurepm321 has a brilliant future
pm321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I was goin to throw it back, but after the fight, I couldn't revive it. Bigger trout like that build up a ton of lactic acid really quick during the fight. It wrapped me around a log and I had to go after it. Jumped a creek, hung onto trees with 1 hand while on a really steep bank. They were generating, so if I went in, the water was definitely over my head and movin pretty quick. It was either break it off definitely let it die, or go get it and try to revive it, which I did, but it didn't work.

That's bigger than anything I caught in Arkansas. Haha. We had a rough time out there. It was a learning trip, for sure. The first day they had 1-2 generators on all day, and we caught 87 fish between the 3 of us. Nothin big, though. After that, days 2 and 3 they weren't generating at all, and we had no clue where the deep holes were. We still caught a few fish those days, but it was really slow. The last day we were there we got a couple tips on some deep holes when they're not generating and tried it out. We were wading right after dark and one of my buddies caught a decent 17 or 18" brown, then we noticed the water was coming up, even though it wasn't supposed to. That kinda screwed us since we were wading. The trip was over after that, unfortunately.
Man I'm sorry to hear that. Those are horrible conditions. But man that is a once I a lifetime trout for sure! Congats!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #233824
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #233825
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
You beadlocks are missing some beads.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #233826
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #233827

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
You beadlocks are missing some beads.
AXIS bead locks are simulated sadly
Old 04-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #233828
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
that thing is destroyed
gutting it and bringing it to the junkyard tomorrow
Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #233829
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm321 View Post
Man I'm sorry to hear that. Those are horrible conditions. But man that is a once I a lifetime trout for sure! Congats!
Eh...wasn't enough to make me not go back. We're already planning a trip back around September/October. Now that we know a few holes we can fish with 0 generators we should be OK.

Thanks man!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #233830
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Iphone or ios guys go get the update.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:12 AM   #233831
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just loaded my truck down with about 900 lbs on factory 3 leaf pack. Looks pretty rough right now.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #233832
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Just loaded my truck down with about 900 lbs on factory 3 leaf pack. Looks pretty rough right now.
Take a pic, I had 500 lbs of concrete in the back the other day, wasn't too bad.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #233833
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Lol drove to get breakfast and saw this one i got out of the truck
Old 05-01-2013, 04:20 AM   #233834
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
So i have decided it might be worth the $47 to try n fix the srs system in my truck Here goes nothing
Old 05-01-2013, 04:22 AM   #233835
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No sign of water intrusion at all Im thinking something shorted out during storm and has stored hard codes i cannot clear Idk
Old 05-01-2013, 04:31 AM   #233837
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No sign of water intrusion at all Im thinking something shorted out during storm and has stored hard codes i cannot clear Idk
Totaled.

You should have a salvage title for that pos
Old 05-01-2013, 04:31 AM   #233838
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So i have decided it might be worth the $47 to try n fix the srs system in my truck Here goes nothing
Quote:
Old 05-01-2013, 04:52 AM   #233839
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Totaled.

You should have a salvage title for that pos
who is driving their trucks today or for that matter the last 6+ months....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
nice tailgate
Old 05-01-2013, 04:54 AM   #233840
BIG DADDY

Quote:
so does anyone know how one might try n test the squibs.....now that all is apart?
i hear the power from the multi meter can set off an airbag even tho battery is disconnected.....
maybe test the ohms values of air bag sensors....
anyone have any values on them?
any help would be app...

Products Discussed in this Thread