Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TW Live

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #234641
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #234642
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
havahart is a brand. . .buy a trap. they're fairly cheap and very humane. you'll use them later for stray cats and other rodents. worth the investment.
where can i get said trap?
Old 05-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #234643
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
If its a city area, then your friend might be able to call the local animal control and they will set a trap for you. At least that's how it works in the city here.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #234644
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
This is good stuff. Great protection from abrasions from body armor moving around.
Gonna use it while playing airsoft/paintball. The price was way to good to pass up. :-D
Old 05-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #234645
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Gonna use it while playing airsoft/paintball. The price was way to good to pass up. :-D
Old 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #234646
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Added another sticker
Old 05-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #234648
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
HD or Lowes. Cost about $35. I caught a possum last week in mine with no bait in the trap. I had to shake him out of the trap on to the ground. I was up in the bed of the Tacoma. When you see the teeth on them you will know why you do not want them mad at you.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #234649
Swerve for nothing

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
HD or Lowes. Cost about $35. I caught a possum last week in mine with no bait in the trap. I had to shake him out of the trap on to the ground. I was up in the bed of the Tacoma. When you see the teeth on them you will know why you do not want them mad at you.
yeah i've dealt with them before and i'm not too big of a fan of them
Old 05-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #234650
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Dang thing held on to the trap with his tail after I shook him out. When he finally hit the ground he did not move. I had to slam the tailgate twice to get him to move off into the trees.

I hope I never catch another one. I bought the trap to get rid of ground hogs. Relocated 2 groundhogs and about 20 squirrels. Also caught the neighbors cat.

I believe groundhogs are a lot nastier than a possum. They stink to high heaven and are very aggressive when trapped.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #234651
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Fat
Old 05-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #234652
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
They know you by name there yet?

How you gonna get the tractor out of there without messing up them pretty lines now?
good thing i was getting paid while i was there.....
was there 2 hours today
but got to see 2 crack heads flipping out.../ fighting with staff
wigs went flying.... that was priceless
Old 05-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #234653
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Mall crawler skids. Who needs 1/4" when you're just rammin curbs?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #234654
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Woot got it back today all good Now lets hope it fixes problem Keep fingers crossed
Old 05-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #234655
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have some better looking alternatives to these round license plate lights?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #234657
Swerve for nothing

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Dang thing held on to the trap with his tail after I shook him out. When he finally hit the ground he did not move. I had to slam the tailgate twice to get him to move off into the trees.

I hope I never catch another one. I bought the trap to get rid of ground hogs. Relocated 2 groundhogs and about 20 squirrels. Also caught the neighbors cat.

I believe groundhogs are a lot nastier than a possum. They stink to high heaven and are very aggressive when trapped.
this will the first time i've tried to catch one. back when we had to deal with them, they got the business end of a .22 or 9mm. since we're in the city I guess I will have to get up close and personal with it.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #234658
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Woot got it back today all good Now lets hope it fixes problem Keep fingers crossed
Seal it
Old 05-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #234660
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what is it??
X2

Products Discussed in this Thread